Black Balsam (with Upstate Cruisers) October 15-18, 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two weeks out!

Only a week out folks! Can't wait to see everyone!

@aquatech3 you still up for hiking? What day do you think you will be doing that? Eric and I should get up there Friday around 11:30am.

EDIT: Eric and I will be up on Thursday not Friday.

EDIT: I can't seem to get my sh*t together and keep getting my dates mixed up... E and I will be up on Friday not Thursday :)

Last edited:
Lol

So, who all from ONSC is going to be able to make it this year?

Sounds good. Hoping to get there early Friday morning. We usually head out to pisgah inn for lunch around 10am. You don't have to go but it's a cool drive down the parkway. Looks like we might have just caught the leaves changing at the right weekend.

Sounds good. Hoping to get there early Friday morning. We usually head out to pisgah inn for lunch around 10am. You don't have to go but it's a cool drive down the parkway. Looks like we might have just caught the leaves changing at the right weekend.
Pisgah inn Saturday ?

Yes saturday.

Where are the pictures?

There are lots on the UC thread and also on our FB page. I haven't had time to upload them Mud because it's so slow.

Preview

1445240876853.jpg

1445240898719.jpg

1445240926311.jpg

What kind of trail ride would it be without gimpey breaking something!

1445241000086.jpg

Looks like a fun time. Hopefully one day my truck will be ready and I can actually join you guys on one of these trips.

Looks like a fun time. Hopefully one day my truck will be ready and I can actually join you guys on one of these trips.

Whoever rides behind you won't get any pinstripes ..l..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom