BJ44 in progress, speeding up now (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the final layer of beige 464
DSC_0012-wep.jpg
DSC_0034-wep.jpg
DSC_0053-wep.jpg

Folkert - your 44 looks amazing!

Hopefully the weather stripping will not take long to get to NE.

Dan

Awsom 44

That looks great now and will look better when it is finished.
It has the same consel/heater cover and seats as the Aussie norforce hj47.
3.jpg

Nice Folkert- Really making me want to get out and get some work done on My 44. But it will have to wait a bit longer- too busy driving it!

Pete

Thanks guys for the kind words.:cheers:

Tomorrow I will be working on the doors.... weatherstripping, locking system, alignment... we'll see how that works out.

keep you updated.!!!

ps. don't forget to view the whole picture set at my restoring blog: bj44.wordpress.com

yesterday I worked on the front doors and the ambulance door weatherstripping... I must admit I really liked the "best" weatherstripping from CCOT.. it looks like it is an exact copy of the original weatherstripping, with all the special corner pieces etc.. great fitting too..

the front doors were assembled, including all mechanical and window glass.. all locks work, only have to glue the front door weatherstripping in its place..

enjoy the pics!!!:bounce:

ps. no updates of yesterday on my blog yet... maybe later this evening, otherwise this weekend...
DSC_0002-web.jpg
DSC_0003-web.jpg
DSC_0006-web.jpg

here we go again, this time I took some time to start on the roof top;
repairing some holes in the gutter, cleaning, sanding etc..
also found a very good alternative (better than CCOT) for the weatherstripping.. see pics!

next week I will work for 3 days in a row on the cruiser, hope to finish the rooftop, including new headliner and installing the whole shebang!
wish me luck.. :bounce:

full posts can be found on my restoring blog: BJ44.WORDPRESS.COM
DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0020.jpg
DSC1_0024.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom