BJ44 in progress, speeding up now (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks really good. quick work too...nice!

Sweet

Man that looks awesome.....I love the fact that it is a fj44.Keep up the good work..:popcorn:

whooohooo, last Wednesday the weather was starting to show us some spring.. :) so I took the cruiser out to get a better glimpse of where I'm heading to, and I liked it!!!

It was hard to see the "real" colors, when working in fluorescent light all winter.. Now I see what she really looks like.

Just posting an update, to give you guys an idea of my current status.
More pics and updates on my blog:

BJ44.WORDPRESS.COM

thanks in advance for watching.

:)
DSC_0595-web.jpg
DSC_0594-web.jpg

What rear seat do you have the jump seats that follow the wheel wells or do you have the fancy folding version that cross from WW to WW

This week i did the instrument cluster, glove box, A/C, rear seat and floor mats... The AC is not charged yet, have to find a company in the NL that can fix that. any suggestions?

also filled the cooling system and had the usual air bubble problem, still have to burp the system, will do that next week.

as usual I took pics for your viewing pleasure...
this time a sneak peek of some pics I will post later this week on my blog.
DSC_0557-2-web.jpg
DSC_0559-2-web.jpg
DSC_0562-2-web.jpg

I am completely convinced that the BJ/FJ 43-44 was the perfect Cruiser, space, wheelbase and the same capabilities.

hehe me too, although i've never driven a 40 and think the 1982-1984 BJ46 is kinda superior because of the 3b engine and 5 speed h55 gearbox, full floating axles front and rear etc etc.. correct me if i'm wrong..:)

nevertheless I love my cruiser!

hehe me too, although i've never driven a 40 and think the 1982-1984 BJ46 is kinda superior because of the 3b engine and 5 speed h55 gearbox, full floating axles front and rear etc etc.. correct me if i'm wrong..:)

nevertheless I love my cruiser!

5 speed is an easy upgrade on yours, a 13bt will bolt right in to your engine mounts (and is a far superior engine to either the 2 or 3b), and the full floater is not all it's cracked up to be. I'd be pretty bloody tickled to have your rig and it looks SO much better beige than white:clap::clap:

Cheers,

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom