BIG MEAT RUN, 21-23 March 2014 in Disney OK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We reserved 2 electric camping spaces so it should be okay. Will need to know no later than 1 week ahead if you will bring it. Right now Rob Ellmaker, ASI H8, is paying for the second space, or we are splitting the cost if we have more tents. He may cancel the second spot and go to the tent area. What are your thoughts Rob?

There might be a few of us from green country cruisers down there! Would be more but a club planned outing conflicts with BMR ! I am planning on going and may even try to catch up with you guys if you don not mind an old broken down man and a 40 in worse shape wheeling with you guys.

There might be a few of us from green country cruisers down there! Would be more but a club planned outing conflicts with BMR ! I am planning on going and may even try to catch up with you guys if you don not mind an old broken down man and a 40 in worse shape wheeling with you guys.

No problem, you know where we will be camping stop on by.

We reserved 2 electric camping spaces so it should be okay. Will need to know no later than 1 week ahead if you will bring it. Right now Rob Ellmaker, ASI H8, is paying for the second space,
I'll absolutely pay for the second spot. I can't thank you enough for reserving it when you reserved the spot for the big red bus.

He may cancel the second spot and go to the tent area. What are your thoughts Rob?
Thoughts? I think I'll keep the spot, for now. That could change later.

I told a buddy in St. Louis about BMR. He called another buddy. It looks like three people and two rigs are heading down for this event. I think they might come to SMORR too?

About a week out!

And I still have a lot to do. Break lines, PS stuff, cut on fenders and wheel wells. I'm stuck in St. Joseph now until Friday sometime. This weekend will be a mad minute to wrap stuff up. I hope to test at my cousins on Wednesday.

Another note: Do we know of any TAC and or TLCA members that NEED power for whatever they are bringing down? Rob and Peggy have a power spot. I got one just because.

Another note: Do we know of any TAC and or TLCA members that NEED power for whatever they are bringing down? Rob and Peggy have a power spot. I got one just because.

Coffee maker-gotta have coffee!

Ran down to BMR as kinda a last minute deal. I haven't really had the Taco in the dirt much since buying it. It didn't even dawn on me that I'd run into anyone I knew. I'm so glad I did though. You guys are always so nice to me an my kids. You all have a way of making me feel instantly welcomed. You're good people.

Was Bigfoot around all the time so your cameras were somehow broke?

Was Bigfoot around all the time so your cameras were somehow broke?
Not many pics take this year. No real reason other than wheeling, breaking and fix'n.

Between 2 JAN 14 and this trip, I widowed my wife and kids.
So my intent was to get things slammed together well enough to wheel at Disney. And with the assistance from Eric, Eric and Erik, I got it to Disney, and broke a mount between the frame and T-Case. I did have the spare part and with more assistance from Rob, I was able to keep wheeling. Being locked front and rear makes a huge improvement. Having power steering makes a huge improvement. Keeping the starter solenoid attached to the starter also makes a huge improvement.
I won’t be cleaning/fixing/working on my tinker can until I get the Honey Do list done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom