Big Creek Trail Systems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

izzyandsue

Izzy
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tactegra.com
I just saw this new website, didn't know if you guys where aware of the new rental plans, news to me. If you have never been there, it is a private trail system in Uwharrie designed for training, both military and civilian.

4WD Clubs Rental

That's a lot cheaper than the prices I got last year. Wish they had some pictures of the camping areas.

From their FB page, a trail map!! Way more trails there than I thought there were, damn.

I guess "Center Methodist Church Road" is 109 and the entrance is the gate next to the barn, across from the Outpost?

17311170_1885545368360628_2759650565682124958_o.jpg

Nope, this is a different place. UORTC is the place you are thinking across the Outpost, with obstacle course, barn, big flat areas for events. Thats the school HQ. Thats the place for 36hours, American Adventurist, and other large events.

Then they use 2 private trail systems to train a few miles from the school grounds. Big Creek and Grand Overland District, both separate facilities with different designs or "focus areas". Big Creek just started renting to clubs, so thats a new thing. Scott Fields I4WDTA® Trainer Scott Fields runs Big Creek, very accomplished world wide field expert and instructor.

Grand Overland butts to the Uwharrie river. Grand Overland is this one, Grand Overland District, where we do most of the military training, has a classroom and large garage for the "overseas" vehicles. They rent it too, nice photos. Ron Parish owns Grand Overland I4WDTA® Trainer Ron Parrish, he is a pretty accomplished driver and trainer too.

Nope, this is a different place. UORTC is the place you are thinking across the Outpost, with obstacle course, barn, big flat areas for events. Thats the school HQ. Thats the place for 36hours, American Adventurist, and other large events.

Then they use 2 private trail systems to train a few miles from the school grounds. Big Creek and Grand Overland District, both separate facilities with different designs or "focus areas". Big Creek just started renting to clubs, so thats a new thing. Scott Fields I4WDTA® Trainer Scott Fields runs Big Creek, very accomplished world wide field expert and instructor.

Grand Overland butts to the Uwharrie river. Grand Overland is this one, Grand Overland District, where we do most of the military training, has a classroom and large garage for the "overseas" vehicles. They rent it too, nice photos. Ron Parish owns Grand Overland I4WDTA® Trainer Ron Parrish, he is a pretty accomplished driver and trainer too.

Dont know if you remember this one Johnny, was a couple of years ago I rented Big Creek when it was fairly new. Big Creek Training Grounds for 5/23

Gotcha, makes more sense now that the school uses those private areas, that must have been how I got all three mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom