Bib lights and turn signal mod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pbgbottle

Forum Lifer
Threads
hey guys I have recently changed my turn signal lights from the monster late 70 early 80's. To the early round can lights I couldn't get used to having no running lights on the fenders so I converted the turn signals on the fenders into running lights. And the bib lights into turn signals. What do u guys think. Small vid clip below.

,,,,Jake

Last edited:
Nice setup
How fast is the engine turning over at idle? sounds awfully high--

PO had done away with the fender lights, bondo over the holes and painted. Converted the bib lights to signal lights. I put the fender lights back on and made the bib back to parking lights.

I'd make both flash... I'd be concerned other drivers wouldn't see the bib lights flashing... Or ICBC would blame you if you were in an accident for not having stock turn signals on the fenders.

I'd like to have bib lights but my 130W 7" Dick Cepeks hide where they'd be... I guess I'll not add them when I rebuild the bib.

You warm your's up... :D you're too nice to it. Mine gets warmed up as I go down they block. I just baby it for the first few blocks till the oil warms up.

I thought about that. But didn't see much of an issue my rig is tall these lights are in your face. ICBC. Wouldn't know the difference. Lol , I wasn't that motivated to make the turn signals into a dual filament socket , the bib lights are already set up as dual filament socket just have to add the second wire.

:cheers: P.S. Nothing on my rig is probably legal in ICBC 's eyes.

I'd make both flash... I'd be concerned other drivers wouldn't see the bib lights flashing... Or ICBC would blame you if you were in an accident for not having stock turn signals on the fenders.

I'd like to have bib lights but my 130W 7" Dick Cepeks hide where they'd be... I guess I'll not add them when I rebuild the bib.

I did mine the other way around with the blinkers on the fender and the running lights in the bib.

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom