Best Offroad worthy Bike rack made. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Go higher..

KIMG2740.JPG

I thought about 1Up but like the look of KUAT better. Did the highlow adapter and works fine. Can lay bike down and still open back.

Haven't seen this mentioned in threads, but seems like the best place to post this.
No experience, just happen to see it at outlands. Designed to be used on their Ultraswing but looks like it would work with any swing out type bumper we use on our LCs.

Do you ever feel like your bike is too high? Loading and unloading or on trails?
Only after a Long hard day at the bike parks do I find it kinda difficult to load the 40+lb DH bike .. besides that the 30lb AM bikes are easy. its worth it. and less worrisome of the bike getting damaged if I get rear ended

I've owed both Kuat & 1UpUSA bike racks.

the 1Up bike racks offer the best quality and are made in the USA. The quality of the Kuat is not as good as the 1Up racks.

I own the 2" Super Duty Single $430 and the Super Duty Add-On $265. You can add one additional Add-On for a total of 3x bikes using the Super Duty Single as the base. 99% of my transports are for just one bike.

The Super Duty Single rack stays mounted on my LC200 and has enough clearance for the lower gate to open. The rack flips up and tucks up close to the rear bumper, unlike my old Kuat NV which stuck out further. The Kuat was less stable than the 1Up. The bikes seem to shake a lot less in the mirror with the 1Up than the Kuat.

I bought the Wheel locks $24 for my 1Up rack.

All said, I'd buy the 1Up again over any Kuat offering.

But Kuat now comes with Kashima coating! LOL!

Do it...you'll appreciate the improvements they made. I dumped my 1UP and recouped a good chunk of my initial costs, which I rolled into the QuickrStuff rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom