Best FJ Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm partial to the earlier 1gr-fe for ease of maintenance. But the 8.2 rear end and the other enhancements are well worth it for the 10+ models

2010 trail teams 6mt

best color available- looks the same when it gets dirty ( at least in my opinion)
most fun to drive with the 6mt
2010+ drivetrain
doesn't need crawl control because its a Manuel
Doesnt have blue tooth- so in the future when the hackers figure out how to hack cars via bluetooth they cant touch me. (because this is an actual thing to worry about, cant have my a-trac be hijacked)

and according to a thread on another forum the 2010 TT is the rarest edition- and the 6mt makes it even rarer! (but i still see 3 others the same year/model as mine driving around my home town)

What made me want an fj cruiser was the 08 white tt
Of course in 09 they were no where to be found. I found 1 or 2 forsale in the whole country the month I was looking and it was more than I wanted to spend. I ended up with a 07 trd 6speed that was a car collectors Thursday car. I've been happy. It was my daily driver for a few years now it's my garage queen and in town car,

I would say 2010 or newer model since a couple of known issues were fixed.

Off topic...but I cut my own from home AC filters. Can usually get 4 out if one panel for similar cost.

I thought I overheard someone say that they worked on an FJC that didn't have the cabin filter. Could be mistaken.

Off topic...but I cut my own from home AC filters. Can usually get 4 out if one panel for similar cost.

I thought I overheard someone say that they worked on an FJC that didn't have the cabin filter. Could be mistaken.
My home A/C filters are too thick and too costly to do that with. I replace the filters about every 6 to 8 weeks because driving in the Sierra Nevada range is very dusty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom