Best deal on a pig EVER!!!! Grab it before it's gone!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

still no worky and I have a yahoo...

hmm. I didn't know what all the fuss was about until I realized the price I thought it was was the mileage!

88 is a wee bit silly. Unless I put that amount into it--heck for that why not just have them make an Aluminum or Titanium replica of the body shell and anodize it whatever color you want? :D

still no worky and I have a yahoo...

hmm. I didn't know what all the fuss was about until I realized the price I thought it was was the mileage!

88 is a wee bit silly. Unless I put that amount into it--heck for that why not just have them make an Aluminum or Titanium replica of the body shell and anodize it whatever color you want? :D

I put them on my deal.

VillagePhotos-Free photo hosting, free image hosting, picture upload, free picture hosting, eBay selling tools, listing management, picture hosting and image management.

Last edited:
Yay! I can pull them up now too. Bunch of questions come up on that rig...not all bad (small and big). Like what are they using for scuff plates...why the rt rear brake leak for 88K or the old Brake master and bunches more. But it sure is pretty.

I also thought that if they did a frame off resto, shouldnt the frame be painted? And the Diffs? ANd the Springs be new or re-arched? If I were to spend 88 thou on something like that I would expect SS exhaust, every part new or as new as they could get it. A paint job and interior do not make a car that much. :meh:

looking at what you are getting for that amount of cash is kinda :meh:like looking at a Pamela Anderson of a truck; they have both been fiddled with a bit too much for my taste:grinpimp: I'll stick with what I have:steer:

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom