Beige or tan 60, 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JLT

Threads
I literally just signed up. What a great resource. I am just about to paint my project 60 and I can't seem to make up my mind on the color. I would very much appreciate it if some (or many) of you could post pics of your 60 series in beige 464 4e9 4e8 4g8...even a 416 if it exists. Or any beige or tan for that matter....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Beige 464

8CEBB987-D861-4606-8302-F8DD6394CD08.jpeg

C85F9EFE-6603-4B80-ADBC-2F8CBD9E3CD1.jpeg

Wow both are beautiful. Boss Hog, is 'standard issue' a different shade from 464? Yours seem to be slightly lighter than javelin's but it may also just be the sun angle. I love the stipe design in both vehicles.

I think it’s the light-although I’ve never parked it next to a same-color Cruiser. I confirmed that it is for sure 464.

Mine was repainted recently with a two stage paint job. The 60s came single stage from the factory. My clearcoat could be making the color seem a little different.

Got it. Both rigs are gorgeous. Any frontal pics by any chance?

Nice. My headlight housing is not chromed. I'm wondering if it was repainted by the previous owner or if some variants came with black headlight housings. I'm not opposed to the black housing....it makes the round headlights stand out even more. Chroming them during this restoration would be challenging where I am from.

It's the best 60 series color, IMO. Can't go wrong!

I agree...I’m just a little bit confused w all the different shades I see. But as javelin mentioned, it could be in the paint process or the age of the paint as well. Great stuff.....would love to see more pictures...

Like 5500.

It’s a complete Two stage paint job. Took out all the glass, trim and did all the jams.
I'm from manila and labor is relatively cheaper here. My full body restoration cost roughly $1700. It is also a two stage process using DuPont paint. It is taking a while though because of all the rust. I'm going 6 months already and it might take another 2/3 months t o complete. In the meantime, I'm working on some other stuff like reupholstering the seats.

Nice! That’s a good deal. I’m super picky on paint so I don’t cheap out on body work. With paint jobs you totally get what you pay for around here...

Nice! That’s a good deal. I’m super picky on paint so I don’t cheap out on body work. With paint jobs you totally get what you pay for around here...
Your paint job came out beautiful. One of the best 60 I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom