Beer Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not that many drink coronas here but dont try that trick ^^^ with one unless you like your skunky mexi beer filtered through a coffee filter

The pint can is a whole different struggle though ;)

@Beastiethe70 hitting up some of my favorites! Looks like my asheville trip was ill planned .... be there next week

Tasty stuff.
IMG_4396.jpg

Cheers to my brohs (and hohs) from the Internet (and sometimes real life)...

23E0A37D-F6FD-4A7D-BB83-D2E5B5E6465D.jpeg

F5682E33-D8E5-4799-A44E-C4883EDC15C7.jpeg

Finally getting to try the famed Spotted Cow. Many thanks to @Cruiser Jimmy for letting me snag one from his stash.

IMG_3453.JPG

I think I'm a bigger fan of Ska's Mexican Lager but the name is on point
IMG_3814.JPG

Malty is a good description of that one. Surprising, for an Oscar Blue.
I feel silly for living so close and having not fully explored their offerings. I guess I have work to do.

Not sure if anyone’s seen this, but I emailed the brewery and they shipped me a bottle for free...pretty cool guys

View attachment 1574375
That's awesome! I need this in my life. Good thing I'm driving through that area in a week. Salida is also where Classic Cruisers is located, I wonder if that inspired the label?

Brought a little bit of home back to the current home. Enjoying my 'crawler' from Fig Mountain.
IMG_3986.JPG
IMG_3987.JPG

Not sure if anyone’s seen this, but I emailed the brewery and they shipped me a bottle for free...pretty cool guys

View attachment 1574375

They must have been inundated with requests after you posted that. I tried, and even sent pictures of my truck to prove my worthiness, but got rejected.

CAE4EA49-8662-4720-8D6F-7B9BCFB9022C.jpeg

Mmmmmmm. A welcome change of pace and damn tasty. I dont frequent the stouts as much as i used to but this one is headed fireside and a perfect match.

IMG_4525.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom