Beer Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2923.JPG
Another fav from the west.

Continued...

IMG_3342.PNG

IMG_3205.JPG

IMG_3248.JPG

IMG_3312.JPG

IMG_3245.JPG

The 'worst', most boring beer I had the entire trip was a standard green can Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

:beer:

Courtesy of @BMThiker & Mrs.BMThiker's deposit into the beer fridge during their overnight stay at the Three-6 Hybrids World Headquarters...

IMG_3541.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

:beer:

Whoa. Ive had breakfast stout but never a breakfast IPA Hmmmm

And the upslope experimental.... dude :clap:

The six sixer haul here for the 4th and only cracked 2 ha. Set for the week at least, maybe next two.
IMG_2909.JPG

Maybe you guys have enjoyed deschutes but until this month has been unavailable in NC or east of mississippi river.

Whoa. Ive had breakfast stout but never a breakfast IPA Hmmmm

And the upslope experimental.... dude :clap:

The six sixer haul here for the 4th and only cracked 2 ha. Set for the week at least, maybe next two. View attachment 1491978

Maybe you guys have enjoyed deschutes but until this month has been unavailable in NC or east of mississippi river.

That Upslope is the bomb.

@Cruiserdrew shared some of the Stone Unfiltered at the Double Rainbow Family Reunion a few weekends ago. Also, the bomb.

I agree, that "Enjoy by" is a gimmick but a really good beer. Liked the Blah Blah too.Got some great stuff for this next week's Rubicon trip.

Do it

Just now seeing the Moose Drool - love that stuff but haven't had it in years since I stopped going to Boeing - want some now

upload_2017-7-9_18-48-11.png

Not exactly Bell's Double Stout [waht else is?] but pretty decent - paired nicely with some Flora Irish Bangers and a coarse mustard

IMG_1399.JPG
Pretty good IPA brewed with mandarins. The citrus is super subtle but still refreshing.

I selected the Apricot Hefeweizen. I've been oddly obsessed with apricot beers and sours, this one might be my second favorite. Wasatch also has a great porter, aptly named for a Utah brewery the Polygamy Porter. If you find yourself in Park City, the food is on point as well.
IMG_1587.JPG

IMG_1589.JPG

I hear its a gateway beer :D

IMG_3120.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG
Tonight's selection, after a long day on the road, on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom