Beasley Bash 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The current plan is that I'm bringing my 5 yr old daughter and camping up at the main event site inside Beasley in my RV with Chris. We'll create some little events for kids around camp depending on how many show up. Looking forward to a fun filled weekend with everyone.

Regards
Jack

Is anyone coming up Saturday or Friday night? The T-shirts for the event will not be done until Friday afternoon and I was planning on being at Beasley Friday morning. The T-shirt company was planning on couriering me the t-shirts but they can be couriered anywhere in the downtown area if someone wouldn't mind bringing them up.

Please let me know if anyone can help thanks.

If the "downtown area" includes Alpharetta, I can bring them up. Won't get up there until around 5:30 - 6:00 or so Saturday though.

Josh, I can probably meet him to pick up the shirts Friday afternoon. Give me a call and let me know. Downhill Dave. 770-262-7837

I may have a solution where my dad can get the t-shirts before he comes up on Friday so I will let you guys know if I need some help by tomorrow.

Tomorrow night, sittin by the fire w/ good stories and good beverages. NO SHAMPOO STORIES!!! :flipoff2:

Don't forget firewood!

Last edited:
Hey Josh, if you get this, call up to the FS. They need you to sign the permit. Jake called me and I gave him your cell number.

I spoke with him today and I will be signing it tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow night, sittin by the fire w/ good stories and good beverages. NO SHAMPOO STORIES!!! :flipoff2:

Don't forget firewood!

Ted, Beasley is like Tellico about drinking and I'm sure you don't want another ticket.

Ted doesn't drink! :doh:

Well I'm damn glad i found out now instead of when the DNR officer pulls up!!! :whoops:

however,

Can you say "coffee mug" :flipoff2: :cheers:

ah...settin up camp...where are the rest of you slackers?
100_0015 (Medium).JPG

The twinky is at the spa(oil change...):flipoff2:

Last edited:
OK, where are the pics and tales of broken birf going uphill in reverse?

Got home @ 6:30, exhausted!!!! Pics & write-up coming but I think Woody needs to add some HD space, too many subjects to hit in such a little space.

Carnage Report: :wrench::wrench: A Lot :wrench::wrench:

We had a great time and the weekend came off w/o a hitch. A GREAT Wheeling event, Congrats to my fellow Ga Cruisers. The TTT also did a fantastic job in some very tight place but I'll save the details for later. :steer:

Woody, Conner, Zack, Andy we're all thankful for the great job you guys do! Keep it up. :clap:

Ga cruisers rocks
damn that trail team have some good spotters
thanks y'all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom