Beasley Bash 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be working instead of going...pleanty of pics please for the less fortunate.

Can't make it until Sat evening... hopefully by 6:00 to pick up my raffle winnings and suck down a couple of beers.

See you then!

Can someone shoot me directions... I deleted the email.

Thanks

Maps can be found in Posts 59 & 60. Don't forget your muffler.

What time should the Trail Team be there?

Gustav isn't the worry, it's that other one....Hanna...

looking forward to it, HOPE we have less damage than last year :D

What time should the Trail Team be there?

Gustav isn't the worry, it's that other one....Hanna...

looking forward to it, HOPE we have less damage than last year :D

Josh is talking about going up Thursday night or Friday AM so he is the guys to hook you with a time. I'll probably be up there late Friday afternoon. :beer:

You're right about Hanna, better keep an eye on it but landfall is still 5 days away so a lot can happen. :hmm:

Finally registered...hopefully it'll be a dry weekend!

I still can't commit to this ride. But if I do, it will be as a passenger, rolling in the scion. Money too tight to bring Cattywampus.

Club Meeting Tonight - September 02, 2008

REMINDER - Club Meeting is tonight! 7:30 pm at the Perimeter Center Fuddrucker's as usual. Hope to see a good turnout! Last minute finalizing of Beasley Bash plans for this coming weekend. Everyone go ahead and get your money in to Josh for this event - Get out there and support your club!!

Thanks,
Jim D.

40 signed up and ready, gonna be a great time once again. NO SHAMPOO!!

Bring Firewood! I have none

Note to Self ---Remember No Backing Up!!!! Birfs will Barf.........:p:wrench:

Oh by the way that little incident in the picture to the left happened at Beasley!! :whoops:

Oh by the way that little incident in the picture to the left happened at Beasley!! :whoops:

what's with you 40 guys, always trying to drive it while on its side? :flipoff2:

I guess I could see about cramming some fire wood in while loading up. I don't know how much, but I'll bring enough to toast a TWINKIE....oops....I mean, as much as I can load.

:hillbilly:

tONy

I guess I could see about cramming some fire wood in while loading up. I don't know how much, but I'll bring enough to toast a TWINKIE....oops....I mean, as much as I can load.

:hillbilly:

tONy

TWINKIE on a stick! :whoops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom