Barney Riley June 9-10 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey,
Some of the Nor cal folks were discussing doing Barney Riley in June,
So I extended the offer to slum with us!
Just wanted to make a place for em to give a "shout"

Chicago

BITCHIN!
At least I wont be the ONLY wagon in the train of 40's!

Chicago

Spressomon is going on this one isn't he?

Yeah I'm planning to do the BR run. Keith: You gotta lay of the Coors Light my friend :flipoff2: .

Or maybe he doesn't count mine as a wagon...

Sign me up as a maybe.
Normally I am in Mammoth That week,But with no snow and I being behind the power curve a shorter trip might be the ticket.
Are there any details yet on the trip?

Hope to see you guys up there. :beer:
Oh ya thanks Keith.

ken

Yeah I'm planning to do the BR run. Keith: You gotta lay of the Coors Light my friend :flipoff2: .

Or maybe he doesn't count mine as a wagon...

Its MILLER LIGHT..and or Jack Daniels:flipoff2: If JD is int he mix, theres no telling what my atteintion span is.
It was more in referrence to last year...
40...40...40...WAGON...40...you get the idea
Come to think of it...Ive NEVER wheeled with espressomon!
Cali Crusier mentioned he was interested too!

Chicago

Its MILLER LIGHT..and or Jack Daniels:flipoff2: If JD is int he mix, theres no telling what my atteintion span is.
It was more in referrence to last year...
40...40...40...WAGON...40...you get the idea
Come to think of it...Ive NEVER wheeled with espressomon!
Cali Crusier mentioned he was interested too!

Chicago

That's why I said COORS LIGHT...knowing you like MILLER LITE...something from the CL caused a short circuit effect ;)
The past almost 1-year either your rig was down or mine was down for major upgrades...hopefully we're both good to go for awhile...

That's why I said COORS LIGHT...knowing you like MILLER LITE...something from the CL caused a short circuit effect ;)
The past almost 1-year either your rig was down or mine was down for major upgrades...hopefully we're both good to go for awhile...

AHHHH...now I see!
that's true about the rigs...You, me, krokar and Rusty (with his Orion) have been wrenchin A LOT this past year!
Mine will be rollin until I get my hands on a V8/ tranny...Then Ill be in all sorts of trouble!

NEVER ENDING!

Im excited about this run...Its gonna be fun!

Chicago

I'll shout for a maybe. Keith and I can represent the evil blue wagons.

Dylan

JUST DO IT!!!!
All the kool kids are doin it!!!(if theyre not at Rubithon)!;p

BTW, my rig is only slightly evil...wagon panels make it more nice!:D

Serously...Im really hoping that you cali guyz can come too! Its a fun trail!

Keith

JUST DO IT!!!!

BTW, my rig is only slightly evil...wagon panels make it more nice!:D

Keith

Ya, I guess it is kinda girly :flipoff2: .

I mentioned it today to my dad and he said he's not doing anything so it looks like we are tenatively in for the run!
Is is an overnight run or one day in and out?

Dylan

I mentioned it today to my dad and he said he's not doing anything so it looks like we are tenatively in for the run!

Dylan

Overnight...camping somewhere on the bottom side of BR (assuming there are camping spots available).

After doing it as a day trip last year...
Im definately camping!
The boulder field at the bottom beat the hell outta me and I wanted nothing more than to stay put for the eve!
Hopefully the same camp site is open cuz its a beauty down there.
I might even bring the ole fly rod and gear!

Espressomon,
Are you gonna bring the trailer down?

Dylan,
Is you dad gonna be rollin his 40?

Chicago

After doing it as a day trip last year...
Im definately camping!
The boulder field at the bottom beat the hell outta me and I wanted nothing more than to stay put for the eve!
Hopefully the same camp site is open cuz its a beauty down there.
I might even bring the ole fly rod and gear!

Espressomon,
Are you gonna bring the trailer down?

Dylan,
Is you dad gonna be rollin his 40?

Chicago

Yep I'll have the trailer. Oooo...is there decent fishing around there? If so I might also bring my fly gear. Is it stream fishing or is there a lake to fish (float tube!)?

Yep I'll have the trailer. Oooo...is there decent fishing around there? If so I might also bring my fly gear. Is it stream fishing or is there a lake to fish (float tube!)?

HOT DAMN!
I cant wait to see the trailer skillz in action!
Is stream fishing...bust out the waders!
Up stream of the bend where the river crossing is at (IIRC), I saw some really nice eddies and seams to hit.
I didnt go ONCE last year!
I still have to get my liscenses!

Chicago

Dylan

Girly?!
Im thinking more along the lines of..."sensitive, yet masculine"!:cool:

Chicago
blotch07 009.jpg

Well you guys know ill be there with the awsome BBQ's and cant wiat to see your 62 wheelin Keith havent been on a trip with you yet should be fun> And just so you know ill have my 60 on that run cuase have more room to pack things ROFL so you wont be alone and if 100Dan is comming maybe we can get half 40's and half Waggy's would be cool

Dan:cheers::bounce:

HOT DAMN!
I cant wait to see the trailer skillz in action!
Is stream fishing...bust out the waders!
Up stream of the bend where the river crossing is at (IIRC), I saw some really nice eddies and seams to hit.
I didnt go ONCE last year!
I still have to get my liscenses!

Chicago

Alright...I'll take my gear if you are...let me know.

Alright...I'll take my gear if you are...let me know.

Well, I was looking at going solo, as the wife was experiencing conflits with the time off. Now, she is OFICIALLY going on her first off road, camping excursion with us!:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

SOOOOO, what that means is, that I will NOT be bringin the fly gear and insted will be hangin around the camp with her, and making sure things are nice and comfy for the eve.
I dont think she'd be too happy with me taking off on the river communing with the fish and leaving her there with a bunch of people she doesnt know too well.
She's only done one trip, back up in the "highlands", so this will be a bit more challenging for her!
Ive been waiting for the opportunity to get her out since Ive had the rig!
Im very excited about this trip for that reason!
Wanna make sure she has a good time!

Are there any other wives going?

Chicago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom