SOLD Bajarack flat utility roof rack for RTT on FJ Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bajarack's flat utility roof rack, made specifically for 2007-2017 Toyota FJ Cruisers for RTT (not included).

Hi,
I bought a used roof top tent for my Land Cruiser and this Bajarack was part of the deal. Since I don't own a FJ Cruiser and I can't adapt it to my rig, it is up for sale to fund the RTT before the wife finds out about the RTT!

Per Bajarack.com "Due to overwhelming demand, we are experiencing some delays (1 to 4 weeks) on some items. Please e-mail us to confirm lead-time" So if you need a rack for your FJ Cruiser, here's your chance!

Rack Dimensions:
Width: 51"
Overall Length: 91" (Flat area: 51" wide x 87" long)
Height: 1.5"

I believe it to be Bajarack Part No: BR-TYFJ-UT-S-0

From Bajarack.com:
"This rack is completely flat with reinforced tubing to carry loads of construction material or an oversize Roof Top Tent just like a Maggiolina RTT. The rack measures 51" wide x 91" long, adds 4.5" to the height of the vehicle (less than the stock rack). It comes standard with 6 tie down loops and 4 brackets in the front for lights."
• Material and Thickness: 1" (25.4mm), ¾" (19.05mm) and 1/2'"(12.7mm) Steel tubing.
• Top Wind Deflector:0.062" (1.57mm), 5050-H32 Aluminum
• Finish: Epoxy primer (rust inhibitor) with black powder coating
• Rack weight: 75 Lb (34.01 Kg).
• Load Capacity: Dynamic (while driving) 300Lb (136 kg); Static 600Lb (272 kg)
• Measurements: 51"(1295.4mm) Wide x 91" (2311.4 mm) Long x 1.5" (38.1mm) Tall
• Cargo area: 24.84ft² (2.30m²)"

Includes installed Baja Rack aluminum front wind deflector.
Has four tabs up front for light mounts and 6 tie down loops.

Located in Redwood City, CA

US$800.00. Firm. Cash and Local Pickup Only.

**You will need to confirm with Bajarack on how to install this rack on your FJ Cruiser as no mounting hardware to the FJ Cruiser, no installation instructions and no sealants are included.
www.bajarack.com

IMG_6332.JPG

IMG_6333.JPG

IMG_6334.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom