Baja Fever Time (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
Well, it's that time again. Time to clear the head. Time to contemplate wtf I'm doing here. Time to visit my favorite desert. Time to relax on a sandy, deserted beach, cerveza in hand, watching breaching whales and diving boobies (the blue footed kind). Time to skinny-dip in a palm oasis pool. Time to get accosted by those Mexican kids with M-16s. Time to challenge myself, solo, in this great frontier. And ... for this trip at least, time to pass a chronological milestone.

I depart Wednesday, after work, and will cross the border on Friday at Algodones. I have Pesos, Passport, Mexican Fishing License, Mexican Tourist Card, and my reservation at the Blowhole B&B for three nights (please also see Bahia Asunciun). I will not be seen again on this side of the border until Friday, 23 March. I promise to come back tan and relaxed. Trip report and slide shows, as usual, will follow my return. In the mean time, don’t worry, I won’t miss ya’all. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
I hope you have a great trip. Looking foward to the slide show and stories. :cheers:

Vince

Where's that green with envy emoticon?

-Mike-

Jon -

Have a great time! I always enjoy the slide shows and pics. It's like a whole different planet down there.

Evan

Pappy,

Raise one for us!

I'm going Solo in August so far...kinda lookin' forward to it honestly.

If n' ya' run into Jan down there...say Hey for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom