Badlands / Saturday March 26 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HAHA! You guys are always scathing... and bathing... with each other apparently. I didn't know it was THIS kind of "club" when I signed up.

Just try to......."feel the love".

Read the fxxxin thread Walter

You would know who was there

We all had rigs with roofs, windows & heat

And that was ok with me

I coulda took the top off my 4runner.......

......but it was cold so I didnt

Read the fxxxin thread Walter

You would know who was there

You know the rules tony. Pics or it didnt happen. You could claim to have been at the playboy mansion hanging out with Miss Febuarry in the grato, which is much more beleivable than you being out wheeling.

We saw the PLSWA (Parking Lot Snow Wheelers Association) there since someone in that group happen to bring a camera. Im thinking there was probably some hardcore wheeling going on to the bar at the Attica IN for the other group that you speak of.

I myself was wheeling the piss out of Mud that day while watching the Elite 8.

Great time wheeling with you guys, and nice meeting ya tony polak, mark, gumby, and scott. We will have to do it again sometime! I needed that trip bad, i was going through some serious wheeling withdrawl!

Clint was home sharing the hot tub with Ron.

:barf: :lol: ..... :baaaaarf:

i take it you didnt go?

Come now, you know better than to ask stupid questions. That would be like someone asking if you went.

You know the rules tony. Pics or it didnt happen. You could claim to have been at the playboy mansion hanging out with Miss Febuarry in the grato, which is much more beleivable than you being out wheeling.

We saw the PLSWA (Parking Lot Snow Wheelers Association) there since someone in that group happen to bring a camera. Im thinking there was probably some hardcore wheeling going on to the bar at the Attica IN for the other group that you speak of.

I myself was wheeling the piss out of Mud that day while watching the Elite 8.

We are too hard to stop at every rock that we have been on 10,000 times to get poser shots.

As for wheeling with no roof, that would have been no big deal. It was the sub 20's, howling wind, and crunchy sleeping bag during camping that sucked. The day wheeling was much warmer than TFT.

It was a.bit on the cold side campin

Todd is a pretty sound sleeper. I got up & cuddled with him for warmth
Just don't tell him. He was asleep & didn't notice me

Bill is a TV repair man

He has an awesome set of tools

He can fix anything