Bad coolant leak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
can someone give me some help I have a bad coolant leak on my 93. It seems to be coming from towards the back of the engine.

On my old 99 there was a small t fitting if I remember correctly that was the usual culprit. You mud guys sent me what I needed and was able to get the part from a Denver dealer while we were out of town in winter park.

Umm...help us help you a bit. Heater valve? Phh? Fhh? Bypass? Head gasket? Pic?

can someone give me some help I have a bad coolant leak on my 93. It seems to be coming from towards the back of the engine.

On my old 99 there was a small t fitting if I remember correctly that was the usual culprit. You mud guys sent me what I needed and was able to get the part from a Denver dealer while we were out of town in winter park.

I may not be much help. I will need to google the heater valve phh and fhh and bypass to know what I am looking for. sorry I will do some quick research

Not sure if this helps but it started leaking after I filled up the radiator. I have not started the car at all since I filled the radiator. I can't see any leaks up top but it is leaking at the back of the engine

Back. Which side?

The heater control valve is the highest hose and plastic thing at the back of the engine bay on the firewall.

The PHH is on the driver's side towards the middle of the engine block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom