For Sale Autohome Maggiolina Grand Tour RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm selling my 2 year old Autohome Maggiolina Grand Tour (see link to picture below). It is in excellent shape and has only been used a handful of times. I'd like to keep it, but I no longer have time to use it with work and family responsibilities. I am a non-smoker and this unit has never been exposed to any animals, food, or other things that might introduce bad smells. The only noticeable things are one or two minor superficial scratches on the fiberglass shell and a few spots where some pine sap fell onto the unit when I was parked under a tree.

This Autohome model is a Maggiolina Grand Tour (size medium: 57″ x 83″). It is the top-of-the-line Autohome which comes with a tall alloy ladder (with case), memory foam mattress and pillows, LED inside lighting, and the ability to mount a rack on top of the unit (rack not included). I purchased the Autohome on 07/18/2016 for $4,144.89. I'm asking $2200. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or need more pictures. I live in central New Hampshire, zipcode 03755.

Imgur

I’m interested. Could you post pics of imperfections? And any others?

Thanks for the interest musthave. I've posted some additional images below. Please let me know if you have additional questions.

The Autohome shell is really heavy duty (marine grade fiberglass with a gelcoat). The pine sap will not harm it (I'm a chemist). The paint is in great shape and hasn't been harmed by the sap. I verified this by removing some of the sap with rubbing alcohol. The sap comes right off without much effort at all. The Autohome is now being stored in my garage to protect it from the elements and to prevent any more sap deposits.

As I was photographing the ladder I found a small abrasion on the mattress under the ladder where the ladder was stored, so I've attached an image of that too.

Imgur

I like it. Considering my shipping options now. Or do I just drive... Keep you posted.

That's a good deal but really far away!

Sounds good musthave. Keep me posted and let me know if I can help. Might be fun to checkout something like the Overland Rally if you make the drive up. It's beautiful here that time of year.

SOLD American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom