Autohome Columbus Variant Roof Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a like new Columbus Variant roof tent. It's been used only a few nights. I just don't have the chance to use it as much as I want and it's a pricey item to have laying around. The tent has zero defects and looks as new. It's white, size small and fits perfect on an 80. Let me know if interested. I'm asking 2k for it. It was 3k new with tax and freight. Make me an offer.

I have a like new Columbus Variant roof tent. It's been used only a few nights. I just don't have the chance to use it as much as I want and it's a pricey item to have laying around. The tent has zero defects and looks as new. It's white, size small and fits perfect on an 80. Let me know if interested. I'm asking 2k for it. It was 3k new with tax and freight. Make me an offer.
Just curious guys. Am I off on the price here? I thought these were more popular.

the Columbus I would say is the least popular of the maggiolina tents. also would help to post your location. I have been looking for a good used air top or airland for a couple of years. now. good luck with your sale
Ya, those are hard to come by used. I'm in San Carlos, CA if anyone is interested in the Columbus. It's a nice tent but not for anyone over 6'1.

the Columbus I would say is the least popular of the maggiolina tents. also would help to post your location. I have been looking for a good used air top or airland for a couple of years. now. good luck with your sale
Price reduction. $1500. This tent is literally "like new."

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just curious guys. Am I off on the price here? I thought these were more popular.
Interested if the price is $1700.00. It's used and I will have to ship it and only interested if it's in A+ condition. Is it still available? Call to discuss. Joe Lipari 201-394-8365

He's from Jersey :meh:

And he's offering more than the po's requested price from post 5.

And he's offering more than the po's requested price from post 5.

Probably wants to pay with a "money order" too. Then he sends his "friend" with the money order for double the asking price. This friend then wants you to give him cash for the difference. Two days later your bank informs you that the money order did not clear. Dude now has your item and your cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom