For Sale Austin, Texas: 1998 Lexus Lx470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
white
Hello all,
I'm sad to say that as our needs for increased volume in our overland rig have outgrown the capacity of our LX its time to say goodbye to the old girl and get into something a bit bigger. Aside from the interior volume (when carrying 4 passengers) I love this truck to no end! I still have the AHC which is such an engineering marvel. Sport driving on the street and then straight to trails like White Rim Road in Utah. She's got 33" tires that have taken us to some of the greatest places in the Western US as well as some right down the street here near Austin, Texas. I have solar panels and a rooftop tent on her right now but my intention would be to transfer that over to the new vehicle. (but everything is negotiable). Ill throw up some images here and a full write up momentarily. I owned a shop here in texas (sold in October) so the vehicle has been immaculately maintained from a mechanical perspective. The body panels are all nice and straight but the paint has issues in a few spots which is why we did the lower half raptor liner. If you haven't done this to your truck yet its a must do! feel free to shoot me an email if you are interested in any more information on the truck. 227K miles. Asking $6500.00

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

I may be interested, but MORE PICS, man!
I know! I’m sorry to everyone that I haven’t put up more. I live in austin and had to fly to NYC last minute for work. I’m headed back home right now and will get more pics up no later than tomorrow afternoon! Thanks for your patience.

I just wanted to give a quick update on the pictures. I'm still out of town but currently slated to be back this evening. I will take detailed pictures and post them as soon as I arrive at home pending it still being light out. Sorry for the delay here guys. Gotta make the money to buy the toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom