SOLD Arkansas - 2019 Opus OP4 Off-Road Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling our 2019 OPUS OP4 (200) off-road camper trailer. This thing is an absolute beast and it is ready for spring, summer, and fall camping seasons. I hate to sell it but we have not been able to use the camper as often as we had hoped and are moving over the summer. It is in excellent shape and is ready for many more family adventures at camp sites or overlanding. A quick google search of OPUS OP4 and you will see how roomy and versatile these campers are off-road.

It is equipped with a refrigerator, ac/heater unit, 3 full beds (one on each end and the dinette converts into a bed as well), u-shaped dinette, stainless steel kitchen with sink and 4 burner gas stove (just as nice as a home gas range!) It also comes with a full annex and is equipped with batteries for off-grid camping convenience. This trailer sleeps 6 comfortably and easily fits in the garage! It was perfect for our family of 4. The rack on top of the camper carries all your camping gear for your adventures. Wheels and tires are in excellent shape!

For clarity, this is NOT the air version. Instead of air bladders and an air pump, it uses internal frame poles. It takes a few minutes longer to setup but fewer components to fail or leak on the trail.

Asking price: $22,000 or best offer. Cash only and I have the clean title in hand.

Location: Cave Springs, AR (Northwest Arkansas between Fayetteville and Bentonville)

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

IMG_7718.jpg

IMG_7753.jpg

IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_8816.jpg

IMG_9328.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom