Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What kind of tires? Do you have the size of the wheels and tires? Pictures?

IMG_20170711_164324875_HDR.jpg

Anyone looking for a nice used 48" hi lift jack? PM me

IMG_1226.JPG
Pic on jack:

Sitting on standard milk crates the platform goes from the 2nd row seats to the tailgate. When the seats are folded and propped on a 2x4 to level out, there is a 3" gap which I have a slightly warped piece of plywood that I lay on the crates, against the tailgate then shut the gate to make a solid full platform so the mattress didn't fall into the 3" gap. I just stored the filler strip behind the 2nd row. Works great!

Thanks. At this time I will pass! I cant store anything else even tho this is a great solution for sleeping in the truck!

Looking for interest in 100 series rear axle parts.

I'm working on buying a complete rear axle from a 1999 cruiser. I am only interested in the locking 3rd member and wiring harness for that.
if I get the whole axle, I will have the housing, axle shafts, brake lines, rotors available.

would anyone be interested in any of these parts??? just figuring out if I can defer some of the $275 shipping...

I have a used, DieHard Gold Group 27F battery. Purchased on 1/11/15, so it still has some warranty left.

Free to the first person that will pick it up. I just took it out of my 100 this morning, battery was working fine.

I have a used, DieHard Gold Group 27F battery. Purchased on 1/11/15, so it still has some warranty left.

Free to the first person that will pick it up. I just took it out of my 100 this morning, battery was working fine.
I will take it. Where is it at?

@medtro it is yours. If you don't want it, it can go to @mtkreitz, who bought it in the first place! - That is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom