Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 42x43 5/8" carpeted plywood platform free for the first one to pick it up. I used it on 4x milk crates for a sleeping platform. Brown indoor/outdoor carpet from Lowes is in excellent shape.
Dropbox - 20170901_213312.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Bad Elf Pro GPS for sale. It works perfectly with Apple devices but not my Android gear. It has a 1" Ram ball stuck on the back with VHB tape. $100
Dropbox - 20170811_083756.jpg
Dropbox - 20170811_083813.jpg
20170811_083756.jpg
20170811_083813.jpg

pm's answered, still available folks!

This is a great go bag or between the seat mega pocket bag AND you can grab it and throw it over a shoulder for when you need to spot or a quick hike up a hill. Has bladder set up as well for reservoir and tube.

Looking to clear out items! Make me and offer!! and on the Filson too!

Clearing out some bags. This one is very nice and used to the office maybe 2 times, if that. Practically new. Non smoking.

5.11 Rush Moab 10 Ambidextrous Tactical Sling Pack

Not sure why it looks green in the pics, it is Tan.

50.00 ---> This is a great day pack. Make me a ridiculous offer!!? :confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:
south tempe.

Go Bag | 5.11 Tactical RUSH MOAB 10 Backpack - Official Site

94J76Xn.jpg

wjCz2tQ.jpg

mwNQRYA.jpg

SnoMaster BD/C-60D Portable Refrigerator / Freezer with Fridge Slide

Excellent condition, < 1 year old

Sale Reason: Solo Camper, too big for just myself. I am downsizing. May be interested in trades for ARB 37 or Engel MT35 + cash

Fridge and Slide: MUD Price $950

Pictures at my CL post : SnoMaster BD/C-60D Portable Refrigerator / Freezer with Fridge Slide

Fridge:

SnoMaster BD/C-60D Dual Refrigerator AND Freezer

Dual 220/12volt fridge or freezer

Stainless Steel cabinet

Stainless Steel hinges, locks and handles

LED Lights in both fridge and freezer compartments

Lid open Alarm

3 Internal baskets included

Digital thermostat. Each compartment can be set independently from -8ºF to 50ºF

66watt SnoMaster compressor

Internal power supply

60mm Polyurethane insulation

Includes insulated Transit bag

DC Voltage cut off can be set to 10.0, 11.5 or 11.9 @ 12v DC

Remote Control (can see and adjust fridge/freezer from the driver’s seat of your rig)

User Manual

Bottle opener

Measurements : 28.1”W x 17.7”D x 20.7”T

Capacity: 56 Liter (32/24 Split)

Weight 59.5 Lbs

5 year warranty (~4 years left)

Very highly rated portable fridge/freezer similar to ARB , Engel , National Luna and others

Dometic Fridge Slide:

Excellent Condition

Dometic CFX Slide for CFX-50/ CFX-65 and others

220 lb capacity

Lock in lock out operation

External Dimensions: 20.31"W x 3.11"H x 29.92" slides to 55.91"D

Internal Dimensions: 18.03"W x 29.13"D

Net weight 37.4 lbs

Those are impressive units.

LandCruiserPhil said:
FREE
I have two used direct replacement (no mods required) Kenwood speakers for the front of an 80 series. Not going to win any stereo competitions but much better than stock.
I will take them if still available

$80 - Maxpedition Vulture II 3-day Khaki backpack, in excellent shape, hardly used. See specs here: Vulture-II 3-Day Backpack

FREE - 3rd row 40th Anniversary dual tone leather seats. Missing the mounting/latch hardware; seats only. Leather appears to be in really good shape.

upload_2017-9-7_15-6-29.jpeg

$70 - Stainless Steel Front Loading Washing Machine Drum. Perfect for DIY fire pit.

I'm throwing out this carpeted plywood piece this weekend....any takers? Nothing wrong with it besides it no longer fits in the truck. Perfect for a quick sleeping platform using 4 milk crates.

I'm throwing out this carpeted plywood piece this weekend....any takers? Nothing wrong with it besides it no longer fits in the truck. Perfect for a quick sleeping platform using 4 milk crates.
Does the board go all the way up to the driver/passenger Seat? or does it just fit the back area?

Does the board go all the way up to the driver/passenger Seat? or does it just fit the back area?
Sitting on standard milk crates the platform goes from the 2nd row seats to the tailgate. When the seats are folded and propped on a 2x4 to level out, there is a 3" gap which I have a slightly warped piece of plywood that I lay on the crates, against the tailgate then shut the gate to make a solid full platform so the mattress didn't fall into the 3" gap. I just stored the filler strip behind the 2nd row. Works great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom