Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lot's of discussion in the 80 tech section if you look around, but basically the foam around the radiator ensures the most air possible flows THROUGH the radiator and not around it. Foam is the extra bit that helps out the fan shroud. Also should bump up the CST of the fluid in the fan clutch so that it spins more when unlocked (good for slow speeds!)

Curious as to what you mean by foam.

edit: I should have elaborated.

Last edited:
Free to a good home Good home found.

DEED686B-CBBC-412C-AD48-610C9E812586.jpeg

Last edited:
lot's of discussion in the 80 tech section if you look around, but basically the foam around the radiator ensures the most air possible flows THROUGH the radiator and not around it. Foam is the extra bit that helps out the fan shroud. Also should bump up the CST of the fluid in the fan clutch so that it spins more when unlocked (good for slow speeds!)

edit: I should have elaborated.
Thank you. I was unsure because on my 80 there was never any foam around the radiator.

RHD and 24 volt guessing JDM or Europe. If this wasn't at least 200 miles away would take a look at what is most likely a 40 series with a vacuum operated 4WD on a split transfer case. 24 volt and vacuum transfer case likes Australia Toyota larger 40 series market out. Even in LX models haven't seen a vacuum 4WD. All 40 series even diesels were 12 volt there. JDM would most likely be a BJ41 which Europe would be a BJ42. Think I've seen this light colored interior in both markets.

Obviously where it's at has no idea. Besides calling if an FJ40 also list it as a 6 cylinder gas engine. All short and mid wheel base diesels were four cylinder.
@Living in the Past is there anything that you don't know about land cruisers

Thank you. I was unsure because on my 80 there was never any foam around the radiator.
yeah a lot of time it doesn't get replaced when it disintegrates but it makes a pretty big difference when it's 120F outside. I use the cheap AC insulation at Home Depot, it's like $2 a pack and you need about 5 to do the 80.

yeah a lot of time it doesn't get replaced when it disintegrates but it makes a pretty big difference when it's 120F outside. I use the cheap AC insulation at Home Depot, it's like $2 a pack and you need about 5 to do the 80.
Thank you. Going to do it. Can't hurt and isn't difficult.

Sold

Rightline Gear-110907 SUV Tent $100,used once.

6341395809698204979.jpg

A1xVmaQhatL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the SUV tent. Will PM you.

Ok fellas scored the door we needed now in need of about 6 of the original top bolts. M6x1.0 with the “4” on the head.

WANTED: Anyone looking to sell a rooftop cargo box? Have one on order from REI but thought I’d check here to see if I could score a good condition used box that someone no longer needs.

FS: 5th Gen 4Runner OEM Roof Rack Side rails. No crossbars or hardware. Silver with black ends. $20/obo.

WANTED: Anyone looking to sell a rooftop cargo box? Have one on order from REI but thought I’d check here to see if I could score a good condition used box that someone no longer needs.

I recently picked up a Skybox for a trip from CL. They don't come around too often and when they do they go quick, but you can find some good deals on OU/CL.

As an example here is one local to me. Price is at least $100 too high IMO.

Back up for sale

ISO five total tires 285/70/17. Prefer MTs, will consider the right AT. If you know of any takeoffs, I may be interested. Thanks. The 5th gen 4Runner is about to get cooler. :)

ISO five total tires 285/70/17. Prefer MTs, will consider the right AT. If you know of any takeoffs, I may be interested. Thanks. The 5th gen 4Runner is about to get cooler. :)
I have one BF Goodrich All Terrain 285/70 R17 date code 14th week of 2019 that has never been on the ground. $75 it yours. I can‘t help you with the other 4

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom