Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure but the trail edition may have the same one. Just picked up a 5th gen as my wife's new DD. Sure she want one these roof racks on her's as well. I know I would.😃
Trail Edition rack is the same as TRD Pro rack for 5th Gens... so yeah, I'd love one of either of those.

I would love a 75 series troopy with the 1FZ but probably have better luck with a fifth gen roof rack budget wise.
I have a 1992 Troopy in restoration now... with a 1FZ.
It's in Dubai now... will hopefully be stateside by end of year.

24d1aa03-49d5-4e08-bb33-47744731c535.jpg
19215958-3b82-4fc3-8a91-8800cc4ff918.jpg

View attachment 2666196View attachment 2666197

Would it be this model FZJ75LV-MRUV?
Any idea of the breakdown of these options it shows it has? 5FLHDGCCCBUCBR These do not show having a H55F. Do you know which five speed it has? Once get to the nineties don't paid attention to power trains except I show this is still has a carburator. FE didn't start until 1999 in the 70 series troopy. What year is your troopy? Which transmission and does it have a carburetor?

Hi Phil,

Was out in my the garage looking at my 79 FJ40. Noticed it has two sets of brass door bushings sitting on the dash. I know the bushings in the doors hinges are shot. If I brought two sets up to have a set for you or another cruiser I'm not sure. Either way next time get to a town with a post office I will get them mailed. Got plenty of them in Peoria.

Cheers, John

Would it be this model FZJ75LV-MRUV?
Any idea of the breakdown of these options it shows it has? 5FLHDGCCCBUCBR These do not show having a H55F. Do you know which five speed it has? Once get to the nineties don't paid attention to power trains except I show this is still has a carburator. FE didn't start until 1999 in the 70 series troopy. What year is your troopy? Which transmission and does it have a carburetor?
I’ll get you some answers via PM...

View attachment 2666196View attachment 2666197

WHAT????

Who are you, Bruce Wayne?

Amazing resto/upgrade in DUBAI and then getting shipped here once completed........what kind of BitCoin network are you running???

--JealousInGilbert

WHAT????

Amazing resto/upgrade in DUBAI and then getting shipped here once completed........what kind of BitCoin network are you running???

--JealousInGilbert
He already brought a 40 back from there

For sale at Tanque Verde Motors in Tucson.

Nice FJ40.

Not mine, I just saw it driving by....

View attachment 2667201

Interesting cruiser. Have a feeling these wheel and hub caps did not originally on these cruiser. I figure it 4/79 or newer. That means it could be a BJ40, BJ41 or a BJ42. Because of the seat colors could be BJ41 JDM. Which has the odd 2B diesel. Could also be a 10/82+ BJ42 with a H55F five speed. Someone should swing by and snap a picture of the VIN plate on the firewall.

WHAT????

--JealousInGilbert

He already brought a 40 back from there

Brought back more than that. He has a 75 series or at less he did which was imported from the Middle East. Also imported a few other he sold.

I lived in Abu Dhabi for 11 years... it’s where my cruiser ownership was born. I brought an FJ40 and FJ75 troopy back with me. I’ve also been importing about 2 cruisers per year, restored, and selling them.

Since this is the classifieds section it’s worth noting I have two trucks in progress; a 1992 FZJ75 Troopy and a 1982 FJ45 Troopy. Both will be for sale.

RHD and 24 volt guessing JDM or Europe. If this wasn't at least 200 miles away would take a look at what is most likely a 40 series with a vacuum operated 4WD on a split transfer case. 24 volt and vacuum transfer case likes Australia Toyota larger 40 series market out. Even in LX models haven't seen a vacuum 4WD. All 40 series even diesels were 12 volt there. JDM would most likely be a BJ41 which Europe would be a BJ42. Think I've seen this light colored interior in both markets.

Obviously where it's at has no idea. Besides calling if an FJ40 also list it as a 6 cylinder gas engine. All short and mid wheel base diesels were four cylinder.

My buddy has a 1991 80 Series with what appears to be an aluminum radiator. I know nothing about the early 80 series, but its missing the shroud and is overheating. Does anyone have a shroud laying around? Is he better off replacing the radiator and buying a new shroud to go with it?

My buddy has a 1991 80 Series with what appears to be an aluminum radiator. I know nothing about the early 80 series, but its missing the shroud and is overheating. Does anyone have a shroud laying around? Is he better off replacing the radiator and buying a new shroud to go with it?
depends what kind of aluminum radiator it is, but definitely needs the shroud... the shroud and foam is a big part of maintaining temps

I lived in Abu Dhabi for 11 years... it’s where my cruiser ownership was born. I brought an FJ40 and FJ75 troopy back with me. I’ve also been importing about 2 cruisers per year, restored, and selling them.

Since this is the classifieds section it’s worth noting I have two trucks in progress; a 1992 FZJ75 Troopy and a 1982 FJ45 Troopy. Both will be for sale.

Interest piqued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom