Are our trucks all wire for power seats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Simple question. I have a 94 that came with manual seats. I am looking to do a seat swap. My preference is for non power seats but most new seats in good shape are power. Do our trucks all have 12v power already wired the ends under the seats?

Seems like it, based on the EWD. I have to check my '94 to verify, but the harness lead should be blue with a black tracer, under the seat.

Should be, if you don't have PWR seats. Again, I'd have to look under my carpet/seat to verify. My '94 doesn't have PWR seats, but it's a November model, and I don't know what the harness variant dates are. It's really similar to my '95, which is a January model.

Does anyone know what the power seat plug looks like or what color the two wires should be? I am having a little trouble find it and I dont feel like removing the carpet to find it.

I had manual seats in my JDM version. The power seats plug was there. The plug was different.

There are two large wires on the harness side (not the seat side) White with black stripe is ground, the other larger wire is power to the seat motor.

two are going to go to the seat belt connection. You should be able to trace those. I skipped the seatbelt one.

I had manual seats in my JDM version. The power seats plug was there. The plug was different.

There are two large wires on the harness side (not the seat side) White with black stripe is ground, the other larger wire is power to the seat motor.

two are going to go to the seat belt connection. You should be able to trace those. I skipped the seatbelt one.

Thanks. Any chance you want to part with the seats that came out of your truck? I dont think I am happy with the way my install is going. But I think I could use the oem seat tracks off of a manual seat and then mount the new seats to the Toyota rails.

Thanks. Any chance you want to part with the seats that came out of your truck? I dont think I am happy with the way my install is going. But I think I could use the oem seat tracks off of a manual seat and then mount the new seats to the Toyota rails.
Comon by anytime and take a look at them. I have a complete interior for the cruiser. (except original headliner :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom