Are any of you daily driving their 80-Series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Driving a car longer saves on manufacturing pollution. Just because they moved the factories out of our back yards doesn’t mean that the pollution isn’t making its way all around the globe. And to make matters worse, some of the places where manufacturing is taking place have no concern for the environment.

I don’t daily 80 but I do daily a 2005 dodge/Cummins 4x4 50 miles every time I go the work and back home. A small car could be getting better fuel economy but then I would have to ask for a car to be manufactured and then pay for the car, the insurance and then wait how long to break even.

If you can afford to DD an 80 I say more power to ya..... there are a lot of pickups and larger suvs on the road and even though they are newer, they are not doing all that much better on fuel. Heck, even a light weight, junkyass jeep gets well below 20mpg and then people mod them so..... cruise on cruiserheads.

Driving a car longer saves on manufacturing pollution. Just because they moved the factories out of our back yards doesn’t mean that the pollution isn’t making its way all around the globe. And to make matters worse, some of the places where manufacturing is taking place have no concern for the environment.

I don’t daily 80 but I do daily a 2005 dodge/Cummins 4x4 50 miles every time I go the work and back home. A small car could be getting better fuel economy but then I would have to ask for a car to be manufactured and then pay for the car, the insurance and then wait how long to break even.

If you can afford to DD an 80 I say more power to ya..... there are a lot of pickups and larger suvs on the road and even though they are newer, they are not doing all that much better on fuel. Heck, even a light weight, junkyass jeep gets well below 20mpg and then people mod them so..... cruise on cruiserheads.
My brother's JKU on 37s get about 14mpg. I get about 11-12 and my rig has 250k and almost 30 yrs old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom