ARB/Engel size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dunbar said:
...Kurt, do they make a cover for the MFRT60 Norcold?...

Hmmm, assuming its the same as the Engel/ARB 64?

Engel Dimensions are:

16"h x 14 1/3"w x 25 1/2"l - 34 Quart - MT-35F-U1
20"h x 14 1/3"w x 25 1/2"l - 43 Quart - MT-45F-U1
31 1/10" x 19 1/3" x 17 2/5" - 64 Quart - MT-60F-U1

Pretty sure the ARB is the same as the Engel?

I will check this weekend as I have one of the ARB covers and of the Engel covers sitting next to my ARB Cooler...

wesintl said:
Dunbar... Per the other thread in outfitting supposedly Compact Appliances is the place to get transit bags and locks.

That is where I got one of my transit bags and the transit lock.... Took almost two weeks as it came from the manufacturer directly (I should look and see if they have a website).

How about we find the 12V plug connections for the coolers too... I want to keep the supplied 12V cigarette lighter cord in one piece but I would like to hardwire my trailer and Tacoma with another plug...
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=50372

:D

Just attempted to send Dunbar a PM in regards to where he got his MRFT40 for such a great price, but I received this error message:

Dunbar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

The # is only a couple posts up. You probably got all excited and before finishing the thread :). Ask if they have any scratch/dents or reconditioned portable firdges.

I got the fridge slide from Slee for the Engel fridge. It make it real handy as you can slide it out to gain access and use the space on top for soemthing else. It also slides back and mounts securely. Defintely something worthwhile to consider when getting a fridge.

Here is a pic of the drawer and slide in my 4R.

db_fridge_slide1.jpg

I just got around to putting in a 12v powersource in the rear of the cruiser and hook up the fridge and nothing. WTF. I check all the connections, move the ground. Nothing. UUUGGGHHh. I finally pull apart the norcold dc plug to find out it didn't have a 10a fuse in it. Bastids! Brand new plug with no fuse in it. It's working now :)

wesintl said:
I just got around to putting in a 12v powersource in the rear of the cruiser and hook up the fridge and nothing. WTF. I check all the connections, move the ground. Nothing. UUUGGGHHh. I finally pull apart the norcold dc plug to find out it didn't have a 10a fuse in it. Bastids! Brand new plug with no fuse in it. It's working now :)
There's fuse in the plug too?
Mine worked from the start, so I never checked. I know there's a 10a fuse in the back of my fridge.

Wes, what size fridge did you get -- the 43quart?

Yes. 10a thermal fuse. (glass fuse) unscrew the very end cap. The 34 and 43 use a 10a and the 60qt a 15a. It's in addition to the 10a on the fridge. This is to protect the built in inverter from reverse polarity and such. I already tossed in an extra 10a fuse in with the buss fuses I carry. :)

I got the 43qt norcold. Pics above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom