ARB Air Lockers for an 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You, my dear lad, already have locks. Why do you ask? ::)

If getting ARB's installed in AZ, 4Wheelers Supply is the only game in town!!!

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=4432;start=msg33391#msg33391 date=1061360475]
You, my dear lad, already have locks. Why do you ask? ::)
[/quote]

You said if I asked that would mean I did not have enough and that is very true... :D

Rogue,

Are you trying to tell me that you are not buying a round of chocolate milk for the group? :flipoff2:

Cheapskate............. :p

Chocolate milks on me... at Moab. :D

ARB's - I have had mine installed (myself) since 1998. The only problem I ever had was stuck in a revine, flipped the magic switch for the rears and noticed I only had one tire spinning (hmm), locked the front, both of them dug in and with a little momentum I got out. Checked later and found the air hose had melted across the exhaust, but who's fault was that ::)
I would buy them again. On a second note I don't think there is ANY locker that you couldn't have some issue with...

Yomama

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=4432;start=msg33328#msg33328 date=1061341821]
Dang Linus - you should have checked first. Someoneon this forum may have some extra actuators. ;) :flipoff2: :D
[/quote]

I got mine as a full turn-key package, so I didn't even have to go parts hunting for all the little parts. I'm only missing one wiring harness, but I plan to just run the needed wires for that. It was a case of "more time than money" , so from the time I first talked to Ben @ Slee to when I got boxes off the brown truck and in the driveway was about 6 months. I wasn't in a hurry, so the total price to go full factory was still less than hardware, compressor, and all the little bits and pieces to do ARB's. And the front 3rd member was new in the box with a dealership receipt. Keep in mind though that I will be modifing my front housing for the locker rather than buying a new one, other wise I'd be in more than if I went ARB.

If I ever toss a factory actuator, I'll keep you in mind 8)

Anyone that is unhappy with their ARBs in their 80 is welcome to ship them to me.

I will pay for all shipping charges :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom