For Sale [AR] 6 Stud Knuckles and 4x4labs Hi Steer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any idea if those high steer arms will work on a spring under set up?

Thanks
Scott

Any idea if those high steer arms will work on a spring under set up?

Thanks
Scott

Hey Scott,

I don't think they would work. I have heard rumor that you can send a set of 4x4labs arms back to Luke and he can rebend them. You could contact him and see if he would do that. Then you could get them bent to fit your sua.

I'm at the crossroads of up grading my knuckles... So when you up grade to 6 shooter will everything outside of knuckle bolt right back on? The stock spindle and what not?

Just trying to get a little more educated about these things...
Before I pull the trigger...

I'm interested in your stuff just want to make sure it's what I want/need....

Thanks
Scott

I'm at the crossroads of up grading my knuckles... So when you up grade to 6 shooter will everything outside of knuckle bolt right back on? The stock spindle and what not?

Just trying to get a little more educated about these things...
Before I pull the trigger...

I'm interested in your stuff just want to make sure it's what I want/need....

Thanks
Scott

Yep, you would keep everything you have now except the knuckles and steering arms. Everything else would fit into the knuckles as it does now.

Are the arms and links set up crossover, y-link or FROMBE style? And what width axle as they for?

Are the arms and links set up crossover, y-link or FROMBE style? And what width axle as they for?

They are setup Frombe style. I believe the axle is a stock width 40 series. I can double check against my 40 if that helps.

Just trying to get important information that would help narrow down potential buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom