Anyone know which ARB bumper this is on my Rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beehanger

SILVER Star
Threads
It's an older model, one of the previous owner threw it on. Anyway, I want to sell the **** out of it so if anyone knows what i could get for it and the unhooked up snorkel LMK.

In LA area.

IMG-4035.jpg

IMG-4425.jpg

Beehanger

IMG-4035.jpg

It's an older model, one of the previous owner threw it on. Anyway, I want to sell the f*** out of it so if anyone knows what i could get for it and the unhooked up snorkel LMK.

In LA area.

View attachment 3027467
View attachment 3027468
Beehanger

View attachment 3027466
I had the corresponding rear bumper on my 62. It was a very stout bumper. When I was doing a build on my truck, I removed it, had it sand blasted and powder coated and sold it here in the classified section (fellow Mudder modified it into a swing out).

If you want to sell it - assuming from your location that it’s rust-free - post it up at a price that you believe is reasonable. It will sell.

Weird. I've never see one of the front ARBs without the bullbar component. Perhaps someone removed that portion of it? Hard to say what someone will pay for it. Definitely more stout than the stock bumper so it should sell OK.
Used snorkel probably not worth a lot, though it looks like a good one. Will you patch the fender hole?

Never seen an ARB like that, although it does look like the bottom part of an ARB.

If you remove the snorkel, gonna leave a big hole in that fender. Gonna patch that?

Where in LA is it?

Maybe the ARB sticker is a joke - but the bends on the ends and hole cutouts look ARBish

I have never seen. You could look on ARB website.

Never seen an ARB like that, although it does look like the bottom part of an ARB.

If you remove the snorkel, gonna leave a big hole in that fender. Gonna patch that?

Where in LA is it?
Rowland Heights, CA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom