Anyone in Tulsa interested in checking out a GX470 for me? (1 Viewer)

Bluetribal

SILVER Star
Strike 1 it has Nav
Strike 2 it has chrome wheels

But I don’t see a strike 3 and honestly the chrome wheels are not a big deal. Funny how the ad has 6 pics of the odometer:)
Anyway can’t help you out from San Diego but looks like a good find. :cheers:

Strike 1 it has Nav
Strike 2 it has chrome wheels

But I don’t see a strike 3 and honestly the chrome wheels are not a big deal. Funny how the ad has 6 pics of the odometer:)
Anyway can’t help you out from San Diego but looks like a good find. :cheers:
1. Nav doesn't bother me. I personally feel like it has been blown way out of proportion.
2. Chrome wheels don't matter, every silver wheel I have seen looks terrible. Plus, I wouldn't be keeping the stock wheels on it either way for long.

Thanks for the input, I always appreciate different viewpoints.

1. Nav doesn't bother me. I personally feel like it has been blown way out of proportion.
2. Chrome wheels don't matter, every silver wheel I have seen looks terrible. Plus, I wouldn't be keeping the stock wheels on it either way for long.

Thanks for the input, I always appreciate different viewpoints.

My GX came with chrome wheels and I was able to sell them for more than what my FJ Cruiser 8-hole wheels cost me ($500 vs $220 with the tires that the FJ wheels came with). I stumbled on a really good deal, but if the condition of the chrome is good and the tires still have good tread you could get $300-$500 depending on the buyer. Best of luck!

Bluetribal

SILVER Star
I was just messing around about the wheels, my 80 Series came with chrome ones and I only got rid of them because they always lost the weights for tire balance.

Picked mine up at the Tulsa Lexus 3 years ago. They said they get a bunch. Most don't hit the web. May be worth giving them a call if you hunting. Or any other rust free zone Lexus dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom