Anyone in the club do full restorations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's been a while since I've posted much of anything on here. I still have my 1997 40th 80 and I'm driving it this week since my 2009 LX is in the shop. Got me thinking that I want to look into a complete restore of my 80. Is there anyone in the south that does a good job without breaking the bank?

I don;t have the room, knowlege or the patience to do it myself. TIA

Hmm.. Full resto. That I don't know bud... D:

I'll keep you in mind though!!

Not that I'm aware of. I know that Hot Rod Joe's did a one off restoration on an FJ40 many years ago but it is not a place that I'd recommend for an FJ80 restoration. They mostly deal with Hot Rods I'm sure the only reason they did the FJ40 is because the guy had an unlimited budget to have them do what he wanted. Hot Rod Joe's Rod & Customs in Lafayette , LA

way 2----2 many irons in the fire already :)

It's been a while since I've posted much of anything on here. I still have my 1997 40th 80 and I'm driving it this week since my 2009 LX is in the shop. Got me thinking that I want to look into a complete restore of my 80. Is there anyone in the south that does a good job without breaking the bank?

I don;t have the room, knowlege or the patience to do it myself. TIA

watcha need ?

I got knowledge of a good body shop in Baton Rouge just recently - might be worth exploring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom