Anyone heard of this vendor? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a vendor called ToyotaPartsDeal.com (formerly ToyotaPartsZone.com) that has pretty reasonable prices on a lot of the parts I need for baselining.

All of the parts are said to be genuine Toyota.

Has anyone heard of this vendor or used them before? Are they legitimate?

Nope , nope, use Beno....

I used a company for some random Mr. T parts that was named something along those lines but when I looked at my CC statement is was just billed from a Toyota Dealership. Maybe its the same deal? Only one way to find out :)

Yeah, I've heard of that company before, and I remember ordering from them around 2008. Had no problems with the experience and they were genuine parts.

This was before we had parts guys like @beno and when going to dealerships was hit or miss. Now a days I contact Onur (beno) and no one else for my Toy parts.

I've used them for several years, never had an issue. I think before they used to be called toyomotorparts. Good prices and fast shipping.

That company is out of Los Angeles and is an internet wing of some big dealership. They're fine, but you have to know exactly what you need. No phone service. Only online ordering. No will call.

Use Beno, he knows what you need. ;) <-- Anyone ever notice the wrong eye is winking in this emoji ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom