Anyone ever install these steering wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Found these on eBay... Wondering if they will work in my 2004 - with the steering wheel controls...

Anyone ever do it?

Any pics?

Any feedback?

s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I'd love one of those on my '98 LX. I'll follow to see if others chime in that they've tried it.

Yup, brought this off eBay a couple of years ago, love it!

SteeringWheel_new2.jpg

SteeringWheel_new1.jpg

OMG thats awesome!!!! How bad was it to put in?

The audio controls work?
Easy, takes just a few minutes. Everything works just like OEM.

Before I got my 100 I saw a Lx in black with that interior onyx color. I absolutely love the tone! Perfect! $26k was way more than I wanted to spend to scratch it all up . As a DD no doubt!

Buc, do you have a product link?

I put mine on my 98 LC last weekend. I had to trim some of the rubber off the side mounts to get the airbag to seat correctly. other than that, it was an easy install.

I would love to get one of those contoured steering wheels on my '98. Looks like all of them listed as compatible with my '98 LX are similar to stock in that they are just a simple hoop wheel rather than having the various contours I see in the other photos listed here.

Has anyone tried installing one of those later model wheels on an a '98? Even better would be to get the steering wheel buttons!

Looking for a good replacement for my 2000 with tan interior. Not seeing many options even on ebay. Anyone know of any?

Looking for a good replacement for my 2000 with tan interior. Not seeing many options even on ebay. Anyone know of any?

i bought one on ebay, they tend to come and go.

Page 3 of my build thread which is linked in my sig.

Its not quite tan not quite grey. I plan to dye it the olive-brown to match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom