Anybody have these eBay molded floor mats? Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im thinking about getting these, to protect the carpet...and these cheapo Carpet Matts in charcoal to go over them. Is this a viable option? i think id prefer the "feel" of carpet with the added protection of these ....


1788497414498.webp
 
I forgot to snap pics but the bottom of the mats are smooth.
Thank you for the info, was actually looking at these this morning again and was curious about that.
 
I picked up a pair, my only complaint is the section covering the dead pedal slightly interferes with my clutch pedal (only an issue or manual-swapped FJ62's that still have the dead pedal). Going to either bend my pedal over a bit or cut the dead pedal cover off (leaning towards this)

IMG_7889.webp
 
little velcro would probably solf that i imagine
Until it doesn’t.

I put the hard side with the VHB 3M sticky back on the back of my tundra mats several times and it just doesn’t last.
 
which mats are those?
which mats are those?
which mats are those?
Hi. For some reason I’m unable to send a direct message? Maybe because I’m new. I was told you potentially have a 60 series inclinometer for sale. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to get ahold of you but I’m trying to figure out to use this forum. You can send me a private message. Thank you!

inclinometer​

 
Back
Top Bottom