Any Utah area gents looking for a 08-11 ARB Winchbar? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Short version, I have a very minor scuff/ding ARB winchbar available. Fit kit, instructions, hardware etc will be brand new and it will include the fog light housings and lights. Price TBD based on what happens with insurance.

Long version is that someone backed into me (I'm assuming) :frown: . I was on a road trip up to Montana and first noticed the ding/scuff at a friends house. But it didn't happen there nor was it there when I left a few days earlier so I have no clue where it happened and really don't care at this point. My insurance is quick to fix if I decide to go that route, they'll simply have me order a new bumper.

I plan on upgrading my winch to the new Warn VR12000S do the the existing (never spooled out) VR10000S can be up for grabs too. Install here in SLC is absolutely available or we can easily arrange shipping anywhere in the US too.

I'll post some pics of the ding/scuff and figure out a price... just seeing if there is much interest.

Maybe interested, depending on price/scuff/location...timing.

Short version, I have a very minor scuff/ding ARB winchbar available. Fit kit, instructions, hardware etc will be brand new and it will include the fog light housings and lights. Price TBD based on what happens with insurance.

Long version is that someone backed into me (I'm assuming) :frown: . I was on a road trip up to Montana and first noticed the ding/scuff at a friends house. But it didn't happen there nor was it there when I left a few days earlier so I have no clue where it happened and really don't care at this point. My insurance is quick to fix if I decide to go that route, they'll simply have me order a new bumper.

I plan on upgrading my winch to the new Warn VR12000S do the the existing (never spooled out) VR10000S can be up for grabs too. Install here in SLC is absolutely available or we can easily arrange shipping anywhere in the US too.

I'll post some pics of the ding/scuff and figure out a price... just seeing if there is much interest.

¿Cuanto? :grinpimp:

& ¿Donde esta el ding?

No sé cuánto todavía

Daño en la luz de niebla

:D

Man, that was all the Spanish I knew! hehe

En ingles por favor! :)doh:)

PS. I think :doh: works in all lingos... :hillbilly:

I need to figure out the price... I'm not in front of pricing outside of retail (~$1650 w/fogs). I'm thinking $750 w/o winch. $1400 with? I reserve the right to modify these when I'm at the shop tomorrow and full awake :D

My father in law may be interested, he is in SLC. Can you post pics please?

Sorry guys, still on my to do list. Been crazy busy at the shop and the 200 is buried under some snow :D

Tomorrow!

As promised...

20170127_194127.jpg

20170127_194136.jpg

20170127_194127.jpg

Light housing (black plastic) is cracked but it will come with fresh one. Really the scuff at the top is the worst part. LMK

Kurt, is the bumper change guiding the winch upgrade or do you think a 12000 winch is a better option for a loaded 200?

Purely the bumper change, I am a big fan of the 10,000 pound Warn, the same model has served me very well on my Hundred series. This is a new model from Warren so I want to try it out and it's perfect timing.

PM sent.

Cool, I'll peak at it. I haven't had time to sort the insurance side of things on my end so I've not nailed down details quite yet. I've got a couple inquiries, I'll reply with some details when available. Are you interested in the winch? I'd prefer offer as a combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom