Any consensus on bumpers? (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don’t forget our good friends in Argentina

1707189556273.jpeg

Rhino 4x4

Naw. You can contact them thru WhatsApp

A little leap of faith wiring money to Argentina but guys on the forum have done a group buy. And order came thru.

We can special order you the aluminum bumper from AUS, but keep in mind there is a 50% deposit and could take 2-4 months to receive pending on when the next container is being filled and arrival time.
View attachment 3551398
Good to know. I wish that had been communicated to me when I was bumper shopping. I had an email exchange in August of 2022 and was told by Stephanie that it was not available. Definitely would have picked it up if it had been an option.

Naw. You can contact them thru WhatsApp

A little leap of faith wiring money to Argentina but guys on the forum have done a group buy. And order came thru.

You are a braver man than me. Also how much is the bumper?

Interesting that the polymer ARB Smart Bar bull bar is supposedly “stronger” than steel.

No doubt its far lighter, but it would be great to see the series of tests used in the comparison.

I’ve an ARB Summit which is no doubt very protective against deer strikes, but less weight at equal/greater strength is an interesting value proposition—if indeed true.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom