So I got tired of looking at my oxidized wheels and figured some paint was in order. I toyed with a few different colors. Painted 1 center cap Graphite, and 1 of them Bronze. I went with Bronze. I did this the easy way. Cleaned the wheels and then wiped down to degrease and dewax. No sanding, but I did chip off some clear that was peeling. Next was 2 coats of Duplicolor Engine Primer, 2 coats of Duplicolor Wheel Bronze, and 2 coats of Duplicolor Wheel Clear. I had just happened to come across new lugs for the whole car. The chrome lugs were not in the plan, but honestly look kinda cool. Now I just have to paint the car! The BFG is the spare, and the M/T ATZs are the 4 regular tires for those that are wondering or paying attention.