Another dog bite -- this time, MY DOG!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw my Doxen talking with a German Shepard and a German Wirehaired Pointer smoking cigarettes by the back fence in my yard. I think something is about to happen. They were listening to Rammstein and the Wirehaired Pointer had a shaved head. Scary.

C6H12O6 said:
I saw my Doxen talking with a German Shepard and a German Wirehaired Pointer smoking cigarettes by the back fence in my yard. I think something is about to happen. They were listening to Rammstein and the Wirehaired Pointer had a shaved head. Scary.

dachshund

:flipoff2:

I can understand not knowing how to spell it if you don't have one, but c'mon!!

:D

I was spelling it phonetically for the people who don't have one, smartass.:flipoff2:

I'll have my dog bite you if you're not nice to me.

I thought it was a reference to another bad 80's band...

dokken.jpg

Still can't seem to shake the cobwebs off that entire decade.
...hm, wonder why. :confused:

;)

C6H12O6 said:
I was spelling it phonetically for the people who don't have one, smartass.:flipoff2:

I'll have my dog bite you if you're not nice to me.

Nice try! ;)

:flipoff2:

PabloCruise said:
Easiest thing is to just call them "Weiner Dogs" :D

That'd be "wiener dog" :flipoff2:

UPDATE:

I saw Jerry at the pound yesterday. I was just going to drop off his bed, treats, food, and toys and NOT see him. I think that would make it worse for him.

But they wouldn't just take his stuff. So I saw him. He looked so pitiful, all balled up on a blanket. Then when he saw me, he went NUTS.

Then the dude wouldn't let me in to pet him. He just took the small stuff and crammed in through the wire, and flung his bed on top of the cage.

Dick.

Also, the sarge called me back last night. He is not the guy who got bitten. I still don't know the guy's name or how to get a hold of him.

Nonetheless, the Sargeant was very nice, needed my name and DOB -- which of course made me suspicious. Hmmm...

I made a huge batch of beef stew last night, with the intention of dropping off a bowl at the Sheriff's office today. But GF didn't think that was a good idea. More for us I guess.

Also, part of Dillon's punishment is to hand over half his birthday cash (coming next week) to help bail Jerry out when the time comes.

grrlscout89FJ62 said:
Also, part of Dillon's punishment is to hand over half his birthday cash (coming next week) to help bail Jerry out when the time comes.

the other half can go towards buying a parka for outward bound?

BHMCruiser said:
the other half can go towards buying a parka for outward bound?
Only half, because half the reason Jerry is in quarantine for 10 days is because I didn't keep his shots up to date. That was my responsibility, and I'm being held accountable.

Once all is said and done, it'll be over $100 to get him out, plus the price of a new rabies vaccination.

Still haven't heard about insurance and OB, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

When my dog bit me (because I ran over him :whoops: ) my ER bill to get stiched up and shots and such, was about 900 bucks. It was very painful but probably not as bad as having my hind legs pinned under a 305/70/16 tire attached to a 6,400 lb Cruiser.....;p

He survived by the way. Since his shots were current and he bit a family member under duress, we were able to quarantine him at home. Had it not been a family member he would have had to go to the grey-bar hotel for the stay.

for your son there is other options that may be of use to him for the esteem and outlook on life.

Programs like boxing, karate, judo..........not ballroom dancing.. are great for kid to get focused and get smart. Of course the discipline won't hurt that they gain.

The two week or month outward bound will help. But thats short term, and a year round activity maybe the "focus he requires".

Although beating occasionally is of benefit. I always feared my dad from the beginning. It was established while I was young. But if you missed the fear installing at a young age as they get older and cocky, all the beating in the world might not help.....

I only had to be spanked a couple times as kid to smarten up. The threat usually got me inline.....but at 14 help is what is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom