Builds An Accidental Frame Off.................. (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice, gonna have to give that a shot.

I was looking for something with a little more yellow to it, had to settle with the gold. I’m happy with it.

That 16 in.hg is a good number based on my elevation of 3,500’

Deduct an inch per thousand

Nice headlights! Which ones are they?? Your rig is awesome!

:cheers:

I was gonna ask.... “You tie or buy?”
But since I see clippings on your table........;) Pretty bugs!

I tie a lot of my own, but I do drop some coin at the local shops to help them with beer money.

Most of the dries I fish I tie myself, I like them a certain way, quill bodies or biot bodies.

Some older quill bodies that I tied a few years ago, they are some of my best ones, I keep them around for reference!

D3E3C4ED-E99D-4579-B394-EEDA4C56582A.jpeg

Sorry about the lighting in the last pic

15D96BF4-B071-49B5-97CB-0E5DBA834411.jpeg

Were those pretty much install plug and play? More light at night would be nice!

Straight up plug and play.

The hardest part of the installation has been adjusting them so they don’t blind oncoming traffic. I still need to do another road test.

Drove my rig around today for the first time since it snowed like crazy. Went into town with the family and got some pizza, the weather is dang near perfect, although there is still a foot or more of snow on the ground.

The rivers are slowly opening up, there were a few people out wading and a few drift boats were on the water in the lower river.

After I got home I accidentally spent some solid coin on some new parts for the Cruiser. More to follow next week!!!

I also noticed that my new headlights might need to be adjusted up just a little, they put too much light on the ground up close.

I had planned on needing to adjust them again, no surprise.

I also just found out that the windshield washer tank that I salvaged from the 73 I parted out won't work, the mounting bracket appears to be a little different on the 74. If anyone has one they want to swap let me know.

This is the bracket I'm looking for, pic stolen from the bowels of the classified section.

I have no idea if the tank I have will work on the 74 bracket, if anyone knows feel free to chime in.

@65swb45 @RAGINGMATT do you know anything about these?

This is the bracket I'm looking for, pic stolen from the bowels of the classified section.

I have no idea if the tank I have will work on the 74 bracket, if anyone knows feel free to chime in.

@65swb45 @RAGINGMATT do you know anything about these?
View attachment 1930372

I call that a 45' degree incline bracket ,

there are
2 different bolt pattern styles ,

u sure this is the bolt pattern style u need ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom