Ambulance door storage rack idea, what do you think? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@rkymtnflyfisher this is spot on:

View attachment 3564730

I’m making bumper stickers that say: “0-60 in 3 to 5 business days” and “If you can read this, you’re an asshat”

OP- I think your idea still has some merit, having a spot dedicated to emergency/quick use items off the floor and easily accessible is a good idea. I was so sick of digging out jumper cables, tools, recovery straps etc the were buried in my truck. I now keep all of that in lockable rifle cases on the roof rack.

On longer trips when all your gear stuffed in, it’s nice to be able to easily access things when helping others. I love the fold down table, but I think there can be a bit of both.

Thanks for sparking the flame.
Think I would just modify it to say "I DIDN'T BUY THIS TO GO FAST"

Never owned a 40 series with a V8 or wanted one. Bought one to explore the Coconino National Forest that surrounds Flagstaff. Probably the reason I was never interested in a diesel. Low range, second gear with doors and top off loudest noise came from the springs. This was back in the mid 1970s and I was like a kid in a candy store. Today it's much more populated and forest service has closed down a huge amount of the forest to no motorized vehicles. Add in all the side by sides making noise and kicking up clouds of dust just no longer the same.

The tailgaters here are insane. It’s like everyone wants to read the date code on my spare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom