ALL Accounts Security Locked (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No issue here, reset and good, just had to hit the "x" for lockout message that brought me here for explanation.

Good work woody.

Thx, Woody. Past week reading about this but didn't think it was legit until reading your thread here.

Thanks for looking out! Imma definitely forget this password :hillbilly:

Thanks for looking out! Imma definitely forget this password :hillbilly:
That's why I use one of the Password programs....1Password, Lastpass, NordPass, etc.

I honestly have a hundred+ unique passwords that resemble: 2^fHhaTBr1Y7J4dNPWyc#
PLUS Google Authenticator...and more....

That's why I use one of the Password programs....1Password, Lastpass, NordPass, etc.

I honestly have a hundred+ unique passwords that resemble: 2^fHhaTBr1Y7J4dNPWyc#

Password managers are a must these days. BitWarden is a really good one as well.

Same. Open season now days if you do not.

works fine here.

ftoy flex.jpg

And mobile...

PXL_20210729_023049178.jpg

Just to confirm, all user names and PWs were not accessed, correct?

Just to confirm, all user names and PWs were not accessed, correct?
Not that we are aware of.

Your password on this forum should be unique. If it wasn't before, it should be now :)

FWIW, that link...

NOTICE: Accounts Security Locked

...did not work for me until I reset my pw. If it's the same for others, it may cause additional confusion. @woody

I just downloaded the 2FAS Auth app on my phone and using the QR code for MUD 2FA is super easy. Good peace of mind. Thanks @woody !

FWIW, that link...

NOTICE: Accounts Security Locked

...did not work for me until I reset my pw. If it's the same for others, it may cause additional confusion. @woody
That's why I added this sentence a couple hours ago:

"The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom