Ali has a nice arse... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
web.mac.com
P1010742.jpg

:D
P1010741.jpg

:D

Ali's truck just looks way too nice....

Ali--when I get down there, we can trade trucks for a week and when you get your's back, it'll look like mine!!

This is what my arse looks like...:doh:
P2140024.JPG

I got some sicko and some what misguided friends it seems :flipoff2:

Rory and I had a quickie wheeling trip in the Cedro Peak area on Sunday. That Rory dude is up for wheeling anytime it seems. I think we did the loop in one hour when it took us almost three in the deep snow couple of months back! I would've brought Riley dog but he was no where to be found when we were leaving the house :confused: Little Lola was a bit lonely on this outing w/o a pal to run around with.

Beno, hurry up and get here already. My plasma trigger finger is ready to cut some sheet metal :flipoff2:

Beno, hurry up and get here already. My plasma trigger finger is ready to cut some sheet metal :flipoff2:

Coupla more weeks my amigo....coupla more weeks.

Trying to find housing....lots of people won't rent to me without "meeting" my dog.

Anyway, gonna mosey on down there and hang for a few days and check the neighborhoods etc. I'm kinda bohemian that way so it works out well.

I gotta follow the chicks.....:grinpimp:

Looking at some "commercial" properties....live-in warehouses/shop where I can set up a big compressor, welding stuff, press, and all sorts of other junk. That way I can always wrench on my junk....:grinpimp:

Later dudes.
-onur

Looking at some "commercial" properties....live-in warehouses/shop where I can set up a big compressor, welding stuff, press, and all sorts of other junk. That way I can always wrench on my junk

That could be a tall order for Albuquerque proper because the "industrial living space" idea has been slow to catch here. But if you're willing to be in something a little less "urban" then Bernalillo, Corrales, or the South Valley might work.

With a little patience you should be able to find whatever you're looking for. Hell, I live in a house made out of tires so anything is possible...

That could be a tall order for Albuquerque proper because the "industrial living space" idea has been slow to catch here. But if you're willing to be in something a little less "urban" then Bernalillo, Corrales, or the South Valley might work.

With a little patience you should be able to find whatever you're looking for. Hell, I live in a house made out of tires so anything is possible...

South of ABQ along the I-25 corridor is my preferred location. I'll be at the Sunport 5 days a week so a quick ride over is my plan.

Staying away from NW--too suburban/development like for my tastes. The NE is nice along the Tramway and the mtns., but I think that's a bit out of my price range. SE is sketchy, but am looking there too.

Thanks for the tip.
-o-

oooh, nice bootie :)

Looks too low!

TellicoRiverCleanUp07-29.jpg

I am hoping to make a cross country trip in the next year or two and hit all across the SW, W, and NW in the cado....hope to see you all sometime sooner though!

oooh, nice bootie :)

I am hoping to make a cross country trip in the next year or two and hit all across the SW, W, and NW in the cado....hope to see you all sometime sooner though!

Oooh, looking forward to seeing the Cado's bootie in person .... bao bao chickie bao bao....:flipoff2:

I hope to make it to Ouray in June for the FJ Cruiser national event...then hit Moab while I am there. If that happens perhaps a Moab trip for everyone at once would be in order! :)

Ali's truck just looks way too nice....

Ali--when I get down there, we can trade trucks for a week and when you get your's back, it'll look like mine!!

This is what my arse looks like...:doh:

That pix bums me out... :frown:

Glad to hear things are back on track! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom