For Sale Alb, NM: FJ60 2F Bare block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
NO SHIPPING LOCAL ONLY
Bare 2F block. Stored outside under cover. From an FJ60, unknown year. I know nothing more about it. Several other components, brackets also... best to come look at the pile, I don’t know what it all is.
$50
No head
4AD75CF7-DFCF-4375-A272-2A277E7274DF.jpeg
AAC6C323-DBB3-4809-9A8B-3F7DF03E59D3.jpeg
3DAB0E78-AB3E-4808-B5C2-D1B7CE672902.jpeg
DC7A758E-37C9-4EF4-B3A6-D139F3F1E4D4.jpeg
23A68E4F-7970-444F-A527-F5E7362BFB20.jpeg

Hi, you mentioned something about brackets. Do you have the alternator bracket?
I’m not sure I don’t have a 2F here to compare against. I’ll get pictures when I can get by in the daylight

Looks like a match? PM me what it’s worth to you, where you’re at, etc
AF7C7E76-009B-41B0-AE44-0EA88B896A67.jpeg

Agreed, here’s a better angle. Too bad
image.jpg

How much for the metal plate bolted to the front of the block looking for one that's not bent.

Dumpolina,

Interested in the item circled in blue. I'm located ABQ and can pick up locally.

K

InkedEngineMount_LI.jpg

How much for the metal plate bolted to the front of the block looking for one that's not bent.
Sorry I also missed this. I’ll look at it to see if it’s straight and let you know

Block is going to scrap yard soon. Free to anyone that’ll come get it

Have you called Classic Cruisers? They claim to be in Albuquerque once a month, when I talked with them.

What is the bore size?

I have a bare head ('82), that needs a valve guide, and most of a rocker arm assembly. I know nothing about it, got it from Craigslist for $150. I will give it to anyone who wants to build this motor, but it must wait until the stay-at-home order is behind us.

Thanks I do have a head also but the PO left it exposed. I’ll contact CC

Have you called Classic Cruisers? They claim to be in Albuquerque once a month, when I talked with them.
Empire Engines (across the San Pedro/Alameda intersection from American Toyota) rebuilds 2Fs for Brandon, maybe that explains the trips to and from Albuquerque.

Either way, go thru Classic Cruisers if you're getting a rebuild, to support the Land Cruiser community. You may have seen their WTB and for-sale ads in our local Craigslist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom