Air cleaner intake hose for 1979 -1984 FJ40 and FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Air cleaner intake hose for 1979 - 1984 FJ40 and FJ55

Brand new. Made by us. Exact replacement for OEM part #17882-61011. No longer available from Toyota

Price: $65 + $5 shipping

Please PM me to order.

City Racer LLC

View attachment 959595

photo 3.JPG

photo 5.JPG

Last edited:
So does it have the Toyoda Gosei emblem as well as the Toyota Part Number? If it does, man, that is way cool.

:cheers:

You got some sharp eyes! The part # is there just like on the original hose. However, only my personal copy has that Toyota emblem. For the Production distribution I changed it to "CR", which is short-hand for my business' name: City Racer LLC. Just want to keep the lawyers at bay!

That's cool. Is "TG" a trademarked symbol?
Since they bothered to create a logo around it, I assume it is.
Because I'm not certain about the legal stuff behind it, I figure I can go without it, although it does add a bit of cool factor like you said.

I do not think any lawyers would bother you. A number of people here on MUD sell things with Toyota logos on them and never hear from them. The numbers just are not big enough to bother with.

Wow,your photos turn out to be sharper than my ad! The rubber that went into these have the benefit of modern composition, and will last better than OEM.

You are welcome to use my photos if you like. I can send you higher res copies. I do some food and product photography but just threw this together.

Maybe you can work me a deal on your next product and I can shoot it for you. ;)

Just got mine. It looks perfect. I payed him, he shipped it when he said he would, great experience. Great product. I'd be in the market for some lower dash pads ;)

image.jpg

Man, I can't wait for the '78 style hose to come out!! That looks awesome Racer! Now, about that fuel line grommet with the double holes...back in the summer, I bought two of the firewall heater hose grommets, one for the firewall and one to try on the floor...the overall size of the grommet is too big and the holes are too large, so it doesn't work. The steering column floor seal is part #45254-60020. http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/us...rain-chassis/4501_steering-column-shaft#45254 and is called a 'steering column hole shield'. Hope you may be able to work something out with either/both of these...the ability you have to make these NLA parts is PRICELESS!!

Hey - I bought this hose and 2 of the 2 wire clamps and one fit at the round side but I couldnt make it work on the oval side. Do you sell the correct sized clamp or know what size I should order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom