AHC Inop after fluid change 2007 lx C1751 and C1762 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm getting an error message and then the off light starts flashing each time I try this way. Tried it manually too. Did not hear the pump running.
Actually messed up the procedure, forgot to switch to comfort setting did it again and the pump ran for the 10 seconds I hit the up button and continued to run for another 5 seconds.

Ok can u exit the utility go back and see where the pressures are now on the data list?
And off light is lit won't turn off at switch or clearing codes

16061845417161844396046310622945.jpg

I would go to N and try another utility bleed or press the off button shut the truck off and re-start then check those pressures again in N. If you remember your number of clockwise turns on the tb's go ahead and reverse them It looks like still air in accumulator remember pressure numbers are only relevant in N. Those sensor heights and pressure numbers on the last data list are in H the height sensors never lie as to what level youre in but the pressures are only valid in true N with close to zero inches reading on the height sensors if u understand

Conservative tbar cranking is not a bad idea.

Also, as mentioned,, the only TS AHC data that is useful to compare to others is at the end of a L to N cycle. Anything else will confuse the audience, ahem, me.

Fell to low while bleeding I did notice fine bubbles on the passenger side while bleeding. Current data where it fell to I have not touched bars

16061857179246150917452658912950.jpg

Are you not flushing fluid until it lands on the bumpstops?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom