AHC Inop after fluid change 2007 lx C1751 and C1762 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ahhhh ok!!!

If I were you, I'd try this.

Get vehicle in L if possible. Take the key out of the ignition.
Bleed DS rear until you bottom out. Do PS rear next. Then tube accumulator, DS front, then PS front. In essence from furthest to closest to pump. When bleeding, IIRC you should be able to drain fluid all of the way until it stops exiting the valve. Since the rig is off, nothing will repressurize.

Ensure all valves are closed, then restart the rig to get AHC repressurizing. Capture data with TS after your L to N cycle. Post that juicy, delicious data please.

This will be a comprehensive bleed of the pressurized system and ensures the pump can properly repressurize from scratch.

Ok wasn't following you about the "utility" bleed. Now I understand. I blead another time till it was bubble free. Now I just tried the force bleed/utility bleed procedure twice. Both times it started pumping before I hit the up button and would run for more than 60 seconds after

now data is

16061868880194041289100020027477.jpg

No no. Don't bleed again, yet.

Adjust your tbars to get front pressure sensor to 6.9

Get that thing smack to spec

No no. Don't bleed again, yet.

Adjust your tbars to get front pressure sensor to 6.9

Get that thing smack to spec
yea so that "utility" bleed instruction was if it fails from L to N using the utility function in techstream which it passed laboredly. @aharlan001 if you remember where the TB's were return them otherwise leave them be for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom